cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anybody made a payment to Double Cash?

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Has anybody made a payment to Double Cash?

@JustinS wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

Looks like I can redeem the cash back on the purchases already, still waiting to see when they add in the amount from what I paid. 

I spent $700 on purchases already and it shows up with 0 rewards earned for me.

From what I can tell it looks like it's setup similar to how chase and amex are for rewards crediting cycle (meaning hits with statement or shortly after). None of my spend has credited yet and I have already pushed a payment that has credited also.

Well Amex tends to pay out the following cycle, i.e. an additional month delay.   But this is good info, so more like Chase than Barclays or Cap One

Message 21 of 26
celluloid17
Established Contributor

So this suggests that we don't see the initial 1% until after the statement cuts? I'm curious about how the post payment 1% gets added. 

I've already spent about $170 and will be spending more this week when I buy new tires.  I just really hope this 1% + 1% is a seamless process.  

Message 22 of 26
celluloid17
Established Contributor

@-Cal- wrote:

My statement cut today, PIF waiting to see what happens in terms of cash back...

Would it be possible for you to post the payment address on your statement?  I can't seem to get the same answer from the customer service reps and I want to start paying my balance down now.

Thank you so much!

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@celluloid17 wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

My statement cut today, PIF waiting to see what happens in terms of cash back...

Would it be possible for you to post the payment address on your statement?  I can't seem to get the same answer from the customer service reps and I want to start paying my balance down now.

Thank you so much!

CITI CARDS

Processing Center

Des Moines, IA 50363-0005

Message 24 of 26
celluloid17
Established Contributor

Thank you so much!

Smiley Wink

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome!

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.