Valued Contributor
bs6054

Re: Has anyone NOT in credit steps ever received a CLI from Capital One?

[ Edited ]

jsucool76 wrote:

bs6054 wrote:
Different versions:

https://www.juniper.com/apply/LegacyLanding.action?landPage=28161&referrerid=0000000000&obcreative=0...

2% on everything, 5% on some price line transactions

Thats so weird, aren't juniper and barclays the same company? I hate when companies do crap like that. lol. 

I guess it happens a lot with different offers available to different groups.  Just strange when forums like this "find" the links and see the variety.

And not just cards of course.  Today I got a renewal offer from a competitve electricity supplier, good rate and if you renewed, you get a $25 Visa gift card.   You could mail back a form or call.  So I called.  After some identifying information, I was asked "What is the rate in the offer" and then, a few minutes later, "Did the letter mention anything else?"  I was tempted to say "A $10,000 Visa card" but thought that was pushing it.  From the questions, I assume that customers are offered varying rates and some may get gift cards and others not, or worse, there is some super offer that I didn't get.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+