cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone been approved for a Chase Southwest Visa after IIBing them in the past?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone been approved for a Chase Southwest Visa after IIBing them in the past?

Hi, I occasionally fly with Southwest(I enjoy that they let me cancel flights and use the funds later), and would like to eventually graduate to their A-list.  I think I remember reading the card could get me there more quickly, as well as other practical benefits.  If I hadn't included Chase in my chapter 7 bankruptcy, I would have applied by now(ok, that and if not for the 5/24 rule).  

I have seen stories of 2 Amazon Visas and 1 Ink business card, where the applicants had included Chase in bankruptcy.  Has anyone successfully applied for the Southwest Visa after IIBing Chase?  If so, how many years apart?  When my round 2(proper) of rebuild starts, I would really like this card.  If not this card, I'd like to get the foot back in the door(it will be 6+ years post DC by then), but I already have an Amazon store card that works well for me.  From the impression that I get, I might have about the same chance with a Freedom as I would with an Amazon, but the Southwest seems like it might be more difficult than those 2 for someone who IIBed them?

Any information and/or advice will be appreciated.  I try to put it out of my mind, but when I look at boarding position and my countdown to A-list, I think about it more.  Help, please?

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.