cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone ever received a CLI on their Ulta store card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone ever received a CLI on their Ulta store card?

Hi,

I have had my Ulta store credit card since 11/16 and I've used Robo Lady without success to obtain a CLI. I don't see an option to use the love button on the website, which is odd for Comenity, unless it's not where it usually is.

I have made purchases, PIF, let balances report etc... and nothing. My other Comenity bank cards have had the same usage patterns and I've been given several CLIs. 

What has your experience been with the Ulta store card?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone ever received a CLI on their Ulta store card?

Now I am a liar! I found the love button by clicking on my limit on the top right of the screen. I requested a CLI and they bumped me up an additional $250 lol. I came here to ask what the heck and look I got a CLI lol.

I'd still like to know what others have experienced with their Ulta cards if you'd care to share.

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my Ulta store card since 7/2015. Started at $250, and received my first $250 in Jan, then another $250 in Mar and May and now I sit at $1000.

Seems like they are on a 60 day schedule for me.
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I got my Ulta store card since 7/2015. Started at $250, and received my first $250 in Jan, then another $250 in Mar and May and now I sit at $1000.

Seems like they are on a 60 day schedule for me.

Thanks for sharing your experience. So far we both did not get our first CLI until about 6 months after we had the card. They started me at $300 and now I'm at $550.

Message 4 of 12
mocha76
Contributor

Hello, I just got an Ulta card and have not even used it yet. Does Ulta report to the CRA's the statement balance similar to Capital One or are they on a different reporting pattern?

CH13 BK discharged 4/17 Starting Scores 4/17 EQ 579 TU 502 EX 504 9/17 EQ 662 TU 640 EX 670

NC SECU/$1,500, Lowe's/$1,000, Capital One QS/$750
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mocha76 wrote:

Hello, I just got an Ulta card and have not even used it yet. Does Ulta report to the CRA's the statement balance similar to Capital One or are they on a different reporting pattern?

Hi,

Yes, the Ulta store card does report to all 3 CRAs.

Message 6 of 12
mocha76
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mocha76 wrote:

Hi,

Yes, the Ulta store card does report to all 3 CRAs.

I am asking what day of the month do they report to the CRAs. Statement date or some other date?

CH13 BK discharged 4/17 Starting Scores 4/17 EQ 579 TU 502 EX 504 9/17 EQ 662 TU 640 EX 670

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

My sister and I both got ours in the fall, maybe Sept and Oct, both starting at $1500 (MC version). We also both got an automatic bump a couple months ago to 2k. 

Message 8 of 12
ambivalent
Established Contributor

They report on/near statement date.  

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 9 of 12
mocha76
Contributor

@ambivalent wrote:

They report on/near statement date.  

Awesome, thank you!!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.