cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone got instant approval for US Bank Cash+?

tag
amac373
Established Member

Has anyone got instant approval for US Bank Cash+?

I have been sitting on my hands trying not to apply for this card for a little bit now and have pretty much only seen stories where people get the 7-10 days. Anybody have any success getting instant approval?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
CreditEd
Regular Contributor

Re: Has anyone got instant approval for US Bank Cash+?

VERY interested as well. Plz keep us posted. I opened accounts and have begun to save money with them with the intent to harvest this card soon :-).

GOOD LUCK

NPSL              $25k            $25k              $23k              $22k               $16k              $12k              $10k            $6.5k
Message 2 of 11
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

We got the 7 day. I think that is the normal for this card.

Once you apply, you can call an talk with underwriting and they will update the status. As I remember, I used the phone number from the sticky in this forum.

Good luck! It is a great card to have.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 3 of 11
CreditEd
Regular Contributor

What bureau do they pull from? Working on an issue with EQ now so they wouldn't be my current favorite.

NPSL              $25k            $25k              $23k              $22k               $16k              $12k              $10k            $6.5k
Message 4 of 11
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@CreditEd wrote:

What bureau do they pull from? Working on an issue with EQ now so they wouldn't be my current favorite.

EQ and I am in Minnesota.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 5 of 11
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

I did my app by phone both times.  I got an instant approval when I applied for my FlexPerks card and when I asked for it to be converted to the new Cash plus card.  They pulled EX for me in So Cal.  They did not HP for my PC to the Cash plus card. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 6 of 11
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

Hi!

I was told by US Bank rep that if you apply (we were talking about over internet, not sure about other ways) that it would always give that message as they manually review and approve. I was approved for this card but again I got the 7-10 day msg which i was told is normal/typical. I think I called and checked after about 3-4 days and I was approved.  Then 2 months later without me asking they CLI me $3000...sweet..

~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 7 of 11
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

Bribro was instantly approved for 25k, but I think he's the only one so far.
EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 8 of 11
android01
Valued Contributor

I PC'd from the flexcard with no problem.  No wait as I didn't really apply.  15K CL.

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 9 of 11
shinedown87
Regular Contributor

Does anyone know what exactly it means that my US Bank Cash+ application "requires verification." I called the automated number to check on my application from two days ago, and was told that it was still in process. I stayed on the line to talk to a customer service representative and she told me that it required verification and that I should call next Wednesday.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.