New Contributor
startover03

Has anyone gotten Pottery Barn credit card with BK still on report but discharged.

I'm tempted to apply because I am purchasing a couch and they have a rewards program with 10% back.  Anyone who has been approved with a BK showing?  They are WFNNB.
Established Member
mrancier

Re: Has anyone gotten Pottery Barn credit card with BK still on report but discharged.

The credit pulls database at creditboards shows that everyone with a public record was auto denied.    Although, WFNNB/WFCB seem relatively easy to  approve, it seems they are not BK friendly. This doesn't mean you will be declined.
New Contributor
startover03

Re: Has anyone gotten Pottery Barn credit card with BK still on report but discharged.

Thanks for the reply!  I am holding off,at least for now. hate to waste an inquiry.  I have another year till BK drops off.  Some accts IIB are already dropping and seem to be helping score go up.  If anyone gets approved though let me know!

Regular Contributor
Kris1228

I would not waste that app if I were u!!! They are def not BK friendly but if you don't have a BK they are really easy to get credit from... go figure
FICO's - 3/14/14 TU 795 4/17/14 EQ:805 3/7/14 EX: 801

Baddies all Gone

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}