cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone gotten Pottery Barn credit card with BK still on report but discharged.

tag
startover03
New Contributor

Has anyone gotten Pottery Barn credit card with BK still on report but discharged.

I'm tempted to apply because I am purchasing a couch and they have a rewards program with 10% back.  Anyone who has been approved with a BK showing?  They are WFNNB.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone gotten Pottery Barn credit card with BK still on report but discharged.

The credit pulls database at creditboards shows that everyone with a public record was auto denied.    Although, WFNNB/WFCB seem relatively easy to  approve, it seems they are not BK friendly. This doesn't mean you will be declined.
Message 2 of 4
startover03
New Contributor

Re: Has anyone gotten Pottery Barn credit card with BK still on report but discharged.

Thanks for the reply!  I am holding off,at least for now. hate to waste an inquiry.  I have another year till BK drops off.  Some accts IIB are already dropping and seem to be helping score go up.  If anyone gets approved though let me know!

Message 3 of 4
Kris1228
Regular Contributor

I would not waste that app if I were u!!! They are def not BK friendly but if you don't have a BK they are really easy to get credit from... go figure
FICO's - 3/14/14 TU 795 4/17/14 EQ:805 3/7/14 EX: 801

Baddies all Gone
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.