cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone gotten a Nordstrom Visa upgrade RECENTLY?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone gotten a Nordstrom Visa upgrade RECENTLY?

Has anyone with a limit of $5000+ gotten them to upgrade to a Visa since they started putting people off in spring?  They kept telling me to call back in a week, but I've given up for a few months. I'm wondering if they ever finished the promised upgrade to their system that was required.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Has anyone gotten a Nordstrom Visa upgrade RECENTLY?

DW still been told that their system is maintenance.... Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

No. No one has. They are continuing to upgrade their cards and system. Upgrades I believe could take place after the new year, and possibly before if they can finish their upgrades. Just spoke with contact at EO last week.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
No. No one has. They are continuing to upgrade their cards and system. Upgrades I believe could take place after the new year, and possibly before if they can finish their upgrades. Just spoke with contact at EO last week.

Upgrades to their cards? Is the rewards program changing?

Message 4 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Upgrades to their cards? Is the rewards program changing?

From what Ive been told, they are restructuring their card programs, and its supposed to be better. So, Im anxious to see what it is they change. 

Message 5 of 7
MugenCivicSi83
Frequent Contributor

I would love upgrading to the Nordstrom Visa Signature! I spent $5k over the last year on the current store card.

FICO 8 Scores: EX 706 (11/3/2016) EQ 696 (11/17/16) TU 708 (11/17/2016)

"Use your Credit wisely, don't let it use you!"~Me Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

From what Ive been told, they are restructuring their card programs, and its supposed to be better. So, Im anxious to see what it is they change. 

It's always supposed to be better.  It's usually better for the bank, though.  Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.