Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone gotten the Sony card by GE?

tag
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

Has anyone gotten the Sony card by GE?

It looks new, but I'm not sure. Anyway, has anyone gotten it? What where your scores if so? What CR did they pull?

Starting Score: 454
Current Score: 690
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Pushto700
Frequent Contributor

Re: Has anyone gotten the Sony card by GE?

@Breakthecycle2 wrote:

It looks new, but I'm not sure. Anyway, has anyone gotten it? What where your scores if so? What CR did they pull?

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Sony-card/m-p/382007/highlight/true

Here is another thread regarding Sony & GEMB (2 years old), it may be of some aid. I do know that Sony does have the 6/12/24/36 month promo (interest free) depending on the purchase.

Starting Score: TU: ?-- EQ: ?--EX 560 (8-08)
Current Score: TU: 671 (3-10) 625 (4-10/Rebucketed)--EQ: 674 (3-10)--EX 630 (Lender 11-09)
Goal Score: TU: 750--EQ: 760

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Breakthecycle2 wrote:

It's an old card, but they just recently switched to GEMB. Previously, it was HSBC (I guess)

Message 3 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

WOW, 29.99% interest rate... better watch your 0% very closely!

Message 4 of 5
Pushto700
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Breakthecycle2 wrote:

It's an old card, but they just recently switched to GEMB. Previously, it was HSBC (I guess)

They were formerly a Chase branded card. Don't know if it makes too much of a difference. That rate is sky high.....

Starting Score: TU: ?-- EQ: ?--EX 560 (8-08)
Current Score: TU: 671 (3-10) 625 (4-10/Rebucketed)--EQ: 674 (3-10)--EX 630 (Lender 11-09)
Goal Score: TU: 750--EQ: 760

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.