Established Contributor
zyzzus

Re: Has anyone heard about GoBank™?

I was bummed about ally banks rates and found 

https://www.incrediblebank.com/

Looks legit.  In their FAQ page says the credit pull they use is a soft hit.  I ASSUME that it wouldn't be a hard inquiry.  I'll call tomorrow to double check. 

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,000 (Thanks Cap1 Executive Office <3) | Chase Freedom$2,100 | Chase Amazon$1,000 | Priceline Visa$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 (I know what an odd limit) | Fidelity Amex$10,000 | CSP $5,000 | Sallie Mae $10,000 | Walmart $15,000 | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $7,500

Current Scores TU- 10/03/13 700 EQ-09/27/13 709 EX- 7/24/13 692

Senior Contributor
Ron1

[ Edited ]

zyzzus wrote:

Looks legit.  In their FAQ page says the credit pull they use is a soft hit.  I ASSUME that it wouldn't be a hard inquiry.  I'll call tomorrow to double check. 

Yes, it is legit.  I had it for a year. They didn't have ACH feature. You need to find some way to ACH to the account. Their customer service was just average. I had problem to activate the debit card. They pulled soft from EXP to open checking account. By the way, you have to sign up online statement to avoid service charge.  I think Ally or Capital One 360 (ING Direct) are better.

Ron.

Established Contributor
zyzzus

Ron1 wrote:

zyzzus wrote:

Yes, it is legit.  I had it for a year. They didn't have ACH feature. You need to find some way to ACH to the account. Their customer service was just average. I had problem to activate the debit card. They pulled soft from EXP to open checking account. By the way, you have to sign up online statement to avoid service charge.  I think Ally or Capital One 360 (ING Direct) are better.

Ron.

Thanks Ron.  I find it a bit limiting that there is no ACH offered through them.  I can push/pull with either chase/ally/usaa.  I have another reward checking account I just want a spot to put bill pay money.  I really appreciate you confirming no hard pull as well.  

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,000 (Thanks Cap1 Executive Office <3) | Chase Freedom$2,100 | Chase Amazon$1,000 | Priceline Visa$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 (I know what an odd limit) | Fidelity Amex$10,000 | CSP $5,000 | Sallie Mae $10,000 | Walmart $15,000 | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $7,500

Current Scores TU- 10/03/13 700 EQ-09/27/13 709 EX- 7/24/13 692

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+