cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone seen a credit card with lower fees than this one?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone seen a credit card with lower fees than this one?

IMG_0175.JPG

Message 41 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Still looking for images of the cardholder agreement to validate your claims.

You know, that's pretty annoying. As if I'd make it up out of the blue. 

Message 42 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for posting.  I think it's an amazing card, if you can get approved at the lower end APR.  Variable rate cards are always tricky.  I don't think I can qualify for membership or I might apply.  If I could only choose one card it might be something like this.  1.5% rewards, great fee table.

Message 43 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for posting.  I think it's an amazing card, if you can get approved at the lower end APR.  Variable rate cards are always tricky.  I don't think I can qualify for membership or I might apply.  If I could only choose one card it might be something like this.  1.5% rewards, great fee table.

Empower is the tyupe of credit union to give you a credit line increase and APR reduction without even doing a soft pull or a hard pull. I would say the card will build from a small limit, high APR card, to a high limit, low APR card within the matter of 2-3 years, if not before that.

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.