cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone successfully downgraded Arrival + to Arrival lately?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone successfully downgraded Arrival + to Arrival lately?

I downgraded from an Arrival+ to their Rewards card.  The level 1 agent told me that the only option was the Arrival.  I asked to be transferred to their Retention department where my original request went smoothly.  In addition, I receive 1000 pts for not closing it, a SP CLI if $4000, and they transferred my Arrival+ APR (14.99%) over to the Rewards card.

Message 11 of 12
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Has anyone successfully downgraded Arrival + to Arrival lately?

@Anonymous wrote:

I downgraded from an Arrival+ to their Rewards card.  The level 1 agent told me that the only option was the Arrival.  I asked to be transferred to their Retention department where my original request went smoothly.  In addition, I receive 1000 pts for not closing it, a SP CLI if $4000, and they transferred my Arrival+ APR (14.99%) over to the Rewards card.

Good to read they allow a down grade. Seems odd to just let potential revenue walk away. Guess I'll hold on to the Arrival + until the downgrade time comes.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.