cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone who is over 5/24 received offers in the Chase Pre-Qual site.

tag
sjt
Senior Contributor

Has anyone who is over 5/24 received offers in the Chase Pre-Qual site.

Wondering if anyone received pre-qual offers from Chase who are over 5/24.

I had offers until around my 5th card started to report and Im wondering if that is the reason Im not receiving them anymore. 

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone who is over 5/24 received offers in the Chase Pre-Qual site.

Yes. Lots of DPs on reddit and FlyerTalk
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sjt wrote:

Wondering if anyone received pre-qual offers from Chase who are over 5/24.

I had offers until around my 5th card started to report and Im wondering if that is the reason Im not receiving them anymore. 

If I see any before July 2018 I will let you know.

my first 2 Chase cards put me at 6/24, and I have never seen any offers since becoming a customer.

Message 3 of 7
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

Yes, I have lots of them when i check the *your offers* page when i log into my account. But when I run a regular prequal check, i get nothing. Chase states those offers are based on my relationship with them. I dont know if the *your offers* is a replacement for the normal prequal site or not.

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jawbrkr wrote:

Yes, I have lots of them when i check the *your offers* page when i log into my account. But when I run a regular prequal check, i get nothing. Chase states those offers are based on my relationship with them. I dont know if the *your offers* is a replacement for the normal prequal site or not.

They are separate systems, also how the in-branch pre-approvals are different from the online checker.

My "relationship with Chase" is 2 cards almost a year old now, and a savings account but they never offer anything to me.

Message 5 of 7
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jawbrkr wrote:

They are separate systems, also how the in-branch pre-approvals are different from the online checker.

My "relationship with Chase" is 2 cards almost a year old now, and a savings account but they never offer anything to me.

I honestly have no idea what Chase bases that relationship on. Prior to opening my checking account with them last week, all I had with them was a credit card that is 1.5 years old. That was the extent of my relationship. Yet they are throwing everything at me. They even gave me an 8K CLI last week off of 1 EX pull.  But hey, I aint complaining.

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have all the offers too on my CSP page. I started with Slate June 2014 5K SL PC'd to CSP 6-15 CLI to 14K I took the HP EX CLI Dec 1st 2016 and they doubled me to $28K!! Even the CSR was a little taken back when he congratulated me. Chase and Amex are fuighting it ouit for my business. I feel Chase went for the home run to get me to use thier card over PRG and PLAT.  I fell to the floor!

AAOA 2 years no baddies ever. CSP 28K / Disc 21K / BOA CR 27K / AMEX ED 18K / AMEX PRG 35K POT / AMEX PLAT 35K POT / CITI SIMP $9200 / JET BLUE WMC 10K MACY's $8600 Best BUY 10K

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.