cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has your Capital One "Modify Your Features" page ever had anything on it?

tag
p-
Valued Contributor

Has your Capital One "Modify Your Features" page ever had anything on it?

I was poking around, looking for a love button, and found the "Modify Your Features" page for my Capital One platinum card.  Under "Your features" I can allegedly find out if my account is eligible for upgrades, promotional offers, or rewards changes.  

I never seem to have any offers there.

Anyone here ever seen anything come up?  What did they offer you?  CLI, product change?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
morganirish
Regular Contributor

Re: Has your Capital One "Modify Your Features" page ever had anything on it?

I get three options when I click the Modify button.  One is to see if I am eligible for promotional, rewards or upgrades.  The other is to change the picture on my card,  and the other is to sign up for paperless or change due dates.  I have clicked the one to see if I am eligible for promotional or upgrades and of course it says not eligible for anything. 

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have also tried this several times over the 2 years my wife and I have hard a card with them and it always say I am eligible for nothing.  What a tease!

Message 3 of 8
p-
Valued Contributor

Hmmmm...  The USAA version of this feature is way better.

Message 4 of 8
nuggets321
Frequent Contributor

This is frequently referred to as " The Monkey Button" would you like a banana with that denial ?? Happy tuesday Smiley Very Happy

TU-721 (MortgagePull) EQ- 697(MortgagePull ) EXP 693(MortgagePull) FWEB 24,2015
My Wallet : Dicover More 35,500 CL -Amex Zync NPSL -WellsFargoRewards4800 - -CapOne 3000CL -GEMBWalMart 5000CL - Zales 4000CL-Kays 2900--Macys 5000CL /SSFCU 5000CL / CitiBank Diamond Pref 15000CL - CHASE Freedom 13500CL -Lowes 10,000 CL - BBuyStoreCard 10,000CL Sears Store Card (Citi) 3000 - Firestone CFNB 1400 Toyota Financial $35,000 Auto -2200DiscountTire(GECRB) Citi TY Preferred 8100CL - Chase Slate$4000-BofA15000-ToyotaRewardsVisa$10,700 -BofA$8500 AMEX BCE 9,500
Message 5 of 8
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

Nope.  And nope for the mister, too, so that's a double nope.

Frequent Contributor

I recently closed my 1 yr old cap1 card and never had anything aside from picture changed etc on there

Starting Score: EQ 515 TU 490 EXfaco 510
Current Score: EQ 660 TU 665 EXplus 661
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 8
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@nuggets321 wrote:

This is frequently referred to as " The Monkey Button" would you like a banana with that denial ?? Happy tuesday Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.