Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have VS card... got 7 to 10 day message for Crate & Barrel

tag
Cesarlopez
Established Member

Have VS card... got 7 to 10 day message for Crate & Barrel

Just got my VS card amonth ago with a $500 credit limit. Then I applied for the Crate and Barrel card last week also from WFFNB... but got the 7 to 10 day message. What do you think my chances of getting this card is? Should I call?

CAP1 Venture $3k & No Hassel $750 / Discover More 2.5k / AMEX ZYNC NPSL & Delta 2k / FirstTech CU Visa 2k / USAA AMEX 1k / Sam's 2.2k / Amazon 1.9k / Walmart $800 /
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Have VS card... got 7 to 10 day message for Crate & Barrel

I would just wait for the letter.

I learned (the hard way) that WFFNB pulls from different CRA's for different products...

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tcbofade wrote:

I learned (the hard way) that WFFNB pulls from different CRA's for different products...

Are you sure about this? WFNNB pulled all EX for me (and everyone else I've seen) and they have even confirmed that they use EX PLUS scores, not FICOs.

Message 3 of 17
deseandav09
Contributor

For me they pulled Eq for vs and Ex for express I guess everyone is different

Message 4 of 17
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

Are you sure about this? WFNNB pulled all EX for me (and everyone else I've seen) and they have even confirmed that they use EX PLUS scores, not FICOs.

Do you have a source for this? I'm not saying it's wrong but Experian says this on their site about PLUS scores:

Calculated on the PLUS Score model, your Experian Credit Score indicates your relative credit risk level for educational purposes and is not the score used by lenders

Message 5 of 17
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

Yes, I'm sure.  For both myself and DW, they pulled EX for VS, but pulled EQ for The Avenue.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 6 of 17
laz98
Senior Contributor

@deseandav09 wrote:

For me they pulled Eq for vs and Ex for express I guess everyone is different

+ 1.  They have pulled EQ & EX for us for different WFNNB cards.

Message 7 of 17
Cesarlopez
Established Member

Maybe here in Minnesota they prefer EQ... I know many here do... like US Bank. And I know from my USAA credit monitoring service that both times WFFNB ran my credit it was through EQ.

CAP1 Venture $3k & No Hassel $750 / Discover More 2.5k / AMEX ZYNC NPSL & Delta 2k / FirstTech CU Visa 2k / USAA AMEX 1k / Sam's 2.2k / Amazon 1.9k / Walmart $800 /
Message 8 of 17
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

Do you have a source for this? I'm not saying it's wrong but Experian says this on their site about PLUS scores:

Calculated on the PLUS Score model, your Experian Credit Score indicates your relative credit risk level for educational purposes and is not the score used by lenders

I know for sure that Prosper uses a version of EX PLUS for their approval process.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

A while back people, many reported that CSRs said they used PLUS scores but this may have changed. I just called because I was rather curious myself. It seems their policies may have changed. She had no idea what a PLUS score was and her supervisor told me a FICO score was "the ratio of your income to your score". This may have changed in the last few years, especially if EX has decided to restrict PLUS scores to consumer. However, she did confirm they pull EX or EQ but predominantly EX.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.