New Contributor

Have not received my Cap One card yet, should I call today or wait til Monday?

Got the e-mail on Friday, August 10, 2012 which was dated August 9th, and said "your card was mailed yesterday" Some folks have said they received their card within just a couple days of receiving that message. As of today, the 18th, it was not in today's mail. A girl I spoke to yesterday said I should have it by today, and on their Twitter "Ask Cap One" account, he said, oh, wait til Tuesday. Either way, I think it's a little too long now, anyone have an opinion?

CapOne Quicksilver One $750 Chase Amazon $1500 Nordstrom $500 Mayc's $1000 Bloomingdales $1000 BoA $1000 Credit One $500 WalMart $700 AU: Discover IT $8800 Citibank $6600
Regular Contributor

Re: Have not received my Cap One card yet, should I call today or wait til Monday?

I'd call...my Cap1 card showed up quick.

Staring Score:EQ 649 TU 647 EX 644
Current Score: EQ 786 TU 699 EX 746
Goal Score: 800
Wallet: SF Fire CU $5000 CL Chase Freedom 4000 CL, Chase MP $5000, WellsFargo $6000 CL, Amex Gold NPSL, Cap1 CashRewards $2500 CL, Amex BCP $12000 Discover More $1200 CSP 18000
Senior Contributor

Re: Have not received my Cap One card yet, should I call today or wait til Monday?

kade6767 wrote:

Got the e-mail on Friday, August 10, 2012 which was dated August 9th, and said "your card was mailed yesterday" Some folks have said they received their card within just a couple days of receiving that message. As of today, the 18th, it was not in today's mail. A girl I spoke to yesterday said I should have it by today, and on their Twitter "Ask Cap One" account, he said, oh, wait til Tuesday. Either way, I think it's a little too long now, anyone have an opinion?

Over 2 weeks would be long, in my experience.

New Contributor

Well, it seems long. Been 8 days at least, and like I said, other people have told me they all got their cards pretty fast.

CapOne Quicksilver One $750 Chase Amazon $1500 Nordstrom $500 Mayc's $1000 Bloomingdales $1000 BoA $1000 Credit One $500 WalMart $700 AU: Discover IT $8800 Citibank $6600
Senior Contributor

[ Edited ]

kade6767 wrote:

These e-mails are completely false. The cards (as I've been told by more than one cap1 CSR) ship 1-2 days AFTER these e-mails (despite the fact they say your card shipped the day prior.

While waiting for my new card in the mail I received one of these e-mails and after almost 2 weeks contacted Cap1 about my card not coming and they just told me to wait for it. I brought up that the card might have been lost in the mail, so without my knowledge, they went and changed my account number (which pissed me off, card got declined for a purchase ) , and then at my request overnighted me a new card. (their overnight service is also 2-3 days haha) . 

;
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.