cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you ever used the Chase "What can we do better" message?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you ever used the Chase "What can we do better" message?

I filled one out for something, and I had wondered if anyone on here has ever used it for anything.

I selected I wanted them to respond to my concern, and after two business days have not received a reply. They say that you should have a response after one.

Is there a possibility they just aren't going to respond?

Thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
smc733
Valued Contributor

Re: Have you ever used the Chase "What can we do better" message?

I have.  It is absolutely worthless.

I sent them a very polite, well written message about how their APR reduction policy (re: non-existent) is bad, and how it discourages me from using the card as I don't feel like a relationship can grow.

I got a generic response about how I currently have the lowest available APR on my account (not at all what I wrote about), the same wording they respond with if you ask for an APR reduction.  It was like they didn't even read what I wrote.

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@smc733 wrote:

I sent them a very polite, well written message about how their APR reduction policy (re: non-existent) is bad, and how it discourages me from using the card as I don't feel like a relationship can grow.

I got a generic response about how I currently have the lowest available APR on my account (not at all what I wrote about), the same wording they respond with if you ask for an APR reduction.  It was like they didn't even read what I wrote.

I figured as much. I have had them give similar responses from the regular message center. I literally asked them twice if they actually read what I had said.

How long did it take to get a response, if you remember?

Message 3 of 4
smc733
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@smc733 wrote:

I figured as much. I have had them give similar responses from the regular message center. I literally asked them twice if they actually read what I had said.

How long did it take to get a response, if you remember?

I don't remember explicitly how long it took, but I believe it was within 48 hours (all during weekdays, I don't know if they have less staff on weekends).  Their turnaround for those messages has usually been pretty quick for me (though always useless).

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.