cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you ever......

Valued Contributor

Have you ever......

Filled out an application then before submitting have application remorse?

 

Haha.... I filled out the application for a CSP then closed the window! I..... must..... resist! LOL


Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
14 REPLIES
Contributor

Re: Have you ever......


chnceit wrote:

Filled out an application then before submitting have application remorse?

 

Haha.... I filled out the application for a CSP then closed the window! I..... must..... resist! LOL


I'm in the same boat as you, happens to me every night. One day though, one day. 

Capital One Platinum MasterCard | $2,000 | 05/08
Macy's Store Card | $1,500 | 09/09
Chase Freedom Visa | $3,100 | 11/11
Discover It | $750 | 03/12
American Express BCE | $1,000 | 11/12
Chase SP Visa Signature | $8,000 | 12/12
Valued Contributor

Re: Have you ever......


toiletbowl69er wrote:

chnceit wrote:

Filled out an application then before submitting have application remorse?

 

Haha.... I filled out the application for a CSP then closed the window! I..... must..... resist! LOL


I'm in the same boat as you, happens to me every night. One day though, one day. 


If I get approved for the CSP I want to apply for a Chase Biz Ink card simultaneously 


Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Contributor

Re: Have you ever......


chnceit wrote:

toiletbowl69er wrote:

chnceit wrote:

Filled out an application then before submitting have application remorse?

 

Haha.... I filled out the application for a CSP then closed the window! I..... must..... resist! LOL


I'm in the same boat as you, happens to me every night. One day though, one day. 


If I get approved for the CSP I want to apply for a Chase Biz Ink card simultaneously 


Just curious, are you waiting on something specific before you decide to apply?

Capital One Platinum MasterCard | $2,000 | 05/08
Macy's Store Card | $1,500 | 09/09
Chase Freedom Visa | $3,100 | 11/11
Discover It | $750 | 03/12
American Express BCE | $1,000 | 11/12
Chase SP Visa Signature | $8,000 | 12/12
Valued Contributor

Re: Have you ever......


toiletbowl69er wrote:

chnceit wrote:

toiletbowl69er wrote:

chnceit wrote:

Filled out an application then before submitting have application remorse?

 

Haha.... I filled out the application for a CSP then closed the window! I..... must..... resist! LOL


I'm in the same boat as you, happens to me every night. One day though, one day. 


If I get approved for the CSP I want to apply for a Chase Biz Ink card simultaneously 


Just curious, are you waiting on something specific before you decide to apply?


Yes I am waiting for my CLI's from AMEX, Amazon and Discover to post to my credit report so my utilization goes down from 14% to under 10% for a better chance 


Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Have you ever......

do that all the time lol

 

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Have you ever......

Oh yes, I definitely have!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Regular Contributor

Re: Have you ever......

Just a few weeks ago I had my finger on the trigger for Amex BCP... glad I resisted.

 

Must. Keep. Gardening.

In full gardening/ debt annihilation mode! (4/15/13)
Notre Dame FCU Visa 0/2k (8/04); CapOne Best Buy 800/1.5k (7\06)
Citi Thank You World MC 4800/9.7k (1/11); Amex Zync NPSL (9/11)
Chase Freedom Visa 1600/3.8k (9/11); Chase Southwest RR Premier Visa Signature 4300/10.7k (6/12); Discover It 0/3k (7/12)
EQ: 751 (4/1/13) EX: 742 (4/8/13) TU: 732 (4/8/13)
Contributor

Re: Have you ever......


jm00ser wrote:

Just a few weeks ago I had my finger on the trigger for Amex BCP... glad I resisted.

 

Must. Keep. Gardening.


I did that two weeks ago with an Amex blue sky. Except I pulled and trigger and learned my lesson. Patience is a virtue right?

Capital One Platinum MasterCard | $2,000 | 05/08
Macy's Store Card | $1,500 | 09/09
Chase Freedom Visa | $3,100 | 11/11
Discover It | $750 | 03/12
American Express BCE | $1,000 | 11/12
Chase SP Visa Signature | $8,000 | 12/12
Frequent Contributor

Re: Have you ever......


jm00ser wrote:

Just a few weeks ago I had my finger on the trigger for Amex BCP... glad I resisted.

 

Must. Keep. Gardening.


After my Chase success, I filled out the application for BCE and closed it on the verification page! 

 

 

WF Home Projects Visa $8500 / Towpath CU Visa $7000 / Chase Freedom Visa $5500 / Cap 1 QS Visa Sig $5000 / Barclaycard Ring MC $5000 / GE Lowes $5000 / Citi Best Buy MC $4250 / Barclaycard Rewards Visa $4000 / BFG CU Visa $3500 / Citi Sears$3000 / WF Visa $2000 / GE Walmart $1900 / GE Care Credit $1900 / GE Amazon $1400 / Cap 1 Kohls $1000 / GE Old Navy $800 / Webbank Fingerhut $700