New Contributor
workmywayup

Have you heard of MCC (My Computer Club) or eClubUSA

[ Edited ]
I signed up with them hoping that they would be reporting to the 3 CRAs, but found out they only could report to TU.  This was the account responsible for my TU score bump, CL 5000 & bal. of 395.  I had a problem at first because the car stereo I ordered was not in stock and I had to exchange it for a PS3 for the same price.  Had to pay about 9.95 in membership fee every month, but, they have better product selection than First Platinum USA.  I suggest you try them out if you need your TU score to go up.  Better than a high interest credit card :smileyhappy:  Great for someone who can't get approved for a Best Buy or Circuit City cc like me.    

Message Edited by workmywayup on 08-09-2008 01:25 PM
as of 4/16/09 TU: 615 EX:523 EQ: 460
Established Contributor
Bella1980

Re: Have you heard of MCC (My Computer Club) or eClubUSA

How much of a bump did they give you?

Starting Score: TU- 682, EQ- 698, EX- 713
Current Score: TU- 723, EQ- 747, EX- 737
Goal Score: 760 PLUS FICO's

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

New Contributor
workmywayup

Re: Have you heard of MCC (My Computer Club) or eClubUSA

Without any other positive TLs in my CR, except for a new cc opened back in Apr08, I tried signing up for them just to find out if it is going to help my score which was then at 445.  But your TU score looks just fine to me, do you have this account too?
as of 4/16/09 TU: 615 EX:523 EQ: 460

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+