Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you received your Walmart MC?

tag
UTK_GOBO
Valued Member

Re: Have you received your Walmart MC?

I didn't get my sams club MC until mid September. So I guess I probably won't get it until at least next month. I think they are doing it by last names. My last name starts with a Z ...
I have way too many cards ...
Message 21 of 45
JediNeo
Frequent Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

FYI I found it strange I purchased a $25 item and took $100 cash over and no signature was required with the Walmart Mastercard. I had the same thing happen with $150 purchase at Sam's club with the Sam's Mastercard.

This is interesting. I thought I had read that with the conversion they were doing away with cash back option.

My card still has to arrive. Smiley Frustrated

NFCU Cash Rewards | CSP | Freedom Unlimited | WalMart MC | Target Red MC | Citi Costco | AMEX BCE
Message 22 of 45
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@JediNeo wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

FYI I found it strange I purchased a $25 item and took $100 cash over and no signature was required with the Walmart Mastercard. I had the same thing happen with $150 purchase at Sam's club with the Sam's Mastercard.

This is interesting. I thought I had read that with the conversion they were doing away with cash back option.

My card still has to arrive. Smiley Frustrated

Nope! Cash over still available at both Walmart and Sam's. Nice feature when shopping and don't have to use an ATM and pay fees.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 23 of 45
1_2
Contributor

mine hasnt come yet either.

Closed on home Jan 30, 2013. Yay!

Capital One (secured) $1000.00 | Capital One (former Orchard Bank) $500.00 | First Premier $500.00 | Credit One Bank $750.00 | Wal-Mart $3550.00 | Citi Thank You Preferred $6,800.00 | Discover It $4,800.00 | AMEX BCE $4,500.00
Message 24 of 45
Knight718

@UTK_GOBO wrote:
I didn't get my sams club MC until mid September. So I guess I probably won't get it until at least next month. I think they are doing it by last names. My last name starts with a Z ...

Mine starts with an A, and I haven't gotten mine yet...

Message 25 of 45
creditFiend
Established Contributor

I agree. Can't be by last names, mine begins with B. Still waiting.
Last app: 2/21/2016
Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
PenFed Thrifty ($500)| USAA Rate Advantage ($7K)
Message 26 of 45
iwazl71
Frequent Contributor

Finally got mine in today.  I dont think they do it alphabetically, as mine also starts with B, but I have a friend whose last name starts with T and he got his two weeks ago.

Scores: EQ 796, EX 790, TU 807
Personal and Business Cards: 31 with 763k
High Limit Cards: CSP 50k | BoA Cash 81k | NFCU flagship 60k | Penfed Rewards 50k | Aviator Silver 52k
Message 27 of 45
MoreRewards
Established Contributor

I just received mine today. Not that I will be using it so no big deal to me. But glad I got it.
EQ 773 * EX 786 * TU 797
Message 28 of 45
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Mine arrived today same limit, bright color and a PIN-chip (no PIN, just the chip).

Message 29 of 45
nyancat
Established Contributor

Walmart has disabled the function that requires a chip card to be inserted. That is to say, they can now be swiped. Rendering this whole thing pointless.
American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 30 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.