Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having a little issue with Amex.

tag
jlpaca
Regular Contributor

Having a little issue with Amex.

I applied yesterday for an Amex business card. My ex was frozen and I didn't get a pin for it at first. I then spoke with experian and selected a one time use pin. I called Amex back and gave it to them to pull my report, calling the new accounts number. I got a monitoring alert that they pulled TU and EX after I gave my pin, while Amex is saying that they can't view my report so they said call back. I called back today and they pulled it again, my EX while still saying that they can't access my report. I'm not sure what to do, that is three pulls, confirmed by experian and I pulled my usaa credit check and the pulls are there.
Any advice?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: Having a little issue with Amex.

@jlpaca wrote:
I applied yesterday for an Amex business card. My ex was frozen and I didn't get a pin for it at first. I then spoke with experian and selected a one time use pin. I called Amex back and gave it to them to pull my report, calling the new accounts number. I got a monitoring alert that they pulled TU and EX after I gave my pin, while Amex is saying that they can't view my report so they said call back. I called back today and they pulled it again, my EX while still saying that they can't access my report. I'm not sure what to do, that is three pulls, confirmed by experian and I pulled my usaa credit check and the pulls are there.
Any advice?

Tell them you see 3 HP on your reports and if they can't view it then remove the HP.

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 2 of 3
jlpaca
Regular Contributor

Re: Having a little issue with Amex.

Thanks I will try that but at the same time I do want the card.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.