Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hawaiian Airlines Barclaycard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hawaiian Airlines Barclaycard

How do people like this card?  I noticed that the offer right now is 35,000 bonus miles when you spend $1000 in the first 90 days. Do they ever have a higher amount of bonus points offered for this card when opening one?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
PowerMan572
Contributor

Re: Hawaiian Airlines Barclaycard

It does go up to 50k sometimes. I have had the card for this reason, and only this reason. I used the 50k miles to transfer to Hilton HHonor points. 50k can be turned into 75k Hilton points. Other than that, I think the card is pretty worthless. 

Message 2 of 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

How do people like this card?  I noticed that the offer right now is 35,000 bonus miles when you spend $1000 in the first 90 days. Do they ever have a higher amount of bonus points offered for this card when opening one?

You can get 50k points if you book a ticket or go through the process of Hawaiian Airlines and go to check-up then a 50k offer will pop-up(you dont actually have to purchase the ticket)...  Free round trip ticket to hawaii well for the yearly AF, but can't really beat that for a bit of spend requirement.. Good card for the 50k bonus at least and if you travel that airline a bit I suppose it is good otherwise as well.. I had it for about a year, but got rid o it before AF hit again. 

Message 3 of 4
negg
Frequent Contributor

This card sits right next to my BofA card. Imo, both are worthless.  I do pay my cable bill with every month.  

CSR.........11,900.......Delta Amex $11,200.........Marriott Rewards Premier $8000.......Discover IT $9700......Citi Preferred $8600.......Chase Freedom $10,800.....Barclay(apple) $11,600......BofA $1500.......Capital One $7400......FNO $9800......Barclay(Hawaiian airlines)$11,000......Citi Costco $15,000. June 1st 2013 0 credit cards and 575 fico. Today 117K in credit and 812 fico and ZERO INQUIRIES......ZERO. 2018 goal. 825 fico.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.