Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haynes Furniture Store Line of Credit

tag
ABattle
Regular Contributor

Haynes Furniture Store Line of Credit

I reside in Richmond VA & I'm interested in opening a line of credit w/Haynes Furniture company.  Before I do this I would like to know if anyone knows who they pull through & what credit scores they look for?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
MMart078
Regular Contributor

Re: Haynes Furniture Store Line of Credit

I have been told that haynes is very lenient, I know someone with scores in like low 600 that was approved for an account. However, there interest rate was high. What are your scores if you don't mind me asking?
Message 2 of 7
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

They ues American General Finance, so just know that you interest rate will more and likely be higher than normal.
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 3 of 7
ABattle
Regular Contributor

I only know my fico score for EQ & that is 632.  I'm assuming that my TU score is lower than that.  This is why I wanted to know what cb they pulled from.  I'm not worried about intrest b/c their famous for running sales that give you no intrest until 2010 or 2011.

Message 4 of 7
MMart078
Regular Contributor

You probably will get financing, however, if your credit score is low the on interest may not apply to you as you will pose more of a credit risk. If you do not plan to buy a car or  house anytime soon (for inquiry purposes). I say give it a whorl.
Message 5 of 7
ABattle
Regular Contributor

Well, I just called Haynes & got the number to their credit department "Home Furnishing Credit Company" & they pull through Experian.  I'm not sure if I will try this b/c I have no idea what my score is w/EX to judge, so idk.
Message 6 of 7
MMart078
Regular Contributor

I think you definately have a chance. I live in Norfolk, abou 1 - 1 1/4 from you. Do you all have a grands, if so try them I know someone with horrible credit who got a lot of furniture.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.