cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heads-up for Sears MC (maybe other Citi) card holders --early reporting to CRA's

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Heads-up for Sears MC (maybe other Citi) card holders --early reporting to CRA's

Well, I finally got around to following up my Equifax Credit Watch Gold alert. Sears mysteriously updated on 1/1/2009, instead of on the 12th, as they always do.

So the recurring $5.50 charge that I have on this turkey to keep it alive is going to show, even though I paid it a week before the statement drop.

I swear, it's always something...

Anyway, you might want to check your reports to see if they reported early on you. With daily pulls on TrueCredit gone, I don't know what the heck is going on any more. Smiley Sad
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Heads-up for Sears MC (maybe other Citi) card holders --early reporting to CRA's

Have you tried subscribing to Chase Id Protection? It is also based on TU as TrueCredit and allows daily pulls of all 3 CR's. Only difference is you dont have to wait 24 hour + 1 min to pull.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.