Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heard from Amex about my Delta App

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Heard from Amex about my Delta App

I got a letter from Amex following up the Delta App from November. Last as they asked I have sent a letter from my Atty confirming my income and address. Now they wrote me a letter saying, they want me Atty to give them a call and confirm he in fact sent the letter. What do you guys think?
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Heard from Amex about my Delta App

oh they'd get a call from my attorney. asking them why they are accusing his client of fraud and where can the defamation of character suit papers.

they are accusing you of producing a fraudulent letter and need to answer what the basis of thier assertion is.
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought this was over?
Message 3 of 15
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Timothy wrote:
I thought this was over?

I sent the letter straight to shredder. My DW was laughing and says, these guys are really giving you hard time arn't they.
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I soooo want this card.  I have places to go and people to see. However, things like this just toast my cookies and make me say fuggidaboutit!!!!!
Message 5 of 15
NICKI183
Established Contributor

concorduser wrote:

Timothy wrote:
I thought this was over?

I sent the letter straight to shredder. My DW was laughing and says, these guys are really giving you hard time arn't they.

All this for a credit card? Darn I have never heard of anything like that in my life.  It is as if you were applying for the Black American Express.  Come to find out that is no longer invitation only you have to have the income and the spending habits....

That is so so sad.
Starting Score: 555/567/570- Aug 2017 (TU)646 (EQ) 626, (EX) 635-Goa 750l: UPDATE 2021 (TU) 623, (EQ) 584, (EXP) 598 Current VISA-MC-Amex Credit Cards |NFCU-CashReward-$2k|USSA Visa- $500lAmex USAA-secured Merrick-$1,900ll Amex Delta Sky Miles- $1k
, |Nordstrom-$2100|Neiman Marcus-$700|Credit One Bank $850/$500 / Capital One Journey $700/ Capital One Quicksilver One $1650/Target $600/KohlsStore $300/Personal Loans $14k
Garden Until 2/2022 removing all 18 collection baddies and decrease UTILto less than 5%
Message 6 of 15
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

NICKI183 wrote:

concorduser wrote:

Timothy wrote:
I thought this was over?

All this for a credit card? Darn I have never heard of anything like that in my life.  It is as if you were applying for the Black American Express.  Come to find out that is no longer invitation only you have to have the income and the spending habits....

That is so so sad.

Instead of Black Card, I would rather get Citi Chairman Card. I am waiting for Citi to send me the application. Once I look at it then, I'll figure out if I should go forward with that. When ever I think of Amex, I get night mares.
Message 7 of 15
NICKI183
Established Contributor

And so you should ....LOL 
They come in so many colors you don't know what color your flashback of FEAR will be in , GREEN RED BLUE WHITE GOLD SILVER BLACK ...LOL

concorduser wrote:

NICKI183 wrote:

concorduser wrote:

Timothy wrote:
I thought this was over?

That is so so sad.

Instead of Black Card, I would rather get Citi Chairman Card. I am waiting for Citi to send me the application. Once I look at it then, I'll figure out if I should go forward with that. When ever I think of Amex, I get night mares.

Starting Score: 555/567/570- Aug 2017 (TU)646 (EQ) 626, (EX) 635-Goa 750l: UPDATE 2021 (TU) 623, (EQ) 584, (EXP) 598 Current VISA-MC-Amex Credit Cards |NFCU-CashReward-$2k|USSA Visa- $500lAmex USAA-secured Merrick-$1,900ll Amex Delta Sky Miles- $1k
, |Nordstrom-$2100|Neiman Marcus-$700|Credit One Bank $850/$500 / Capital One Journey $700/ Capital One Quicksilver One $1650/Target $600/KohlsStore $300/Personal Loans $14k
Garden Until 2/2022 removing all 18 collection baddies and decrease UTILto less than 5%
Message 8 of 15
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Let us say my Amex night mares are in Panaromic version.

NICKI183 wrote:
And so you should ....LOL 
They come in so many colors you don't know what color your flashback of FEAR will be in , GREEN RED BLUE WHITE GOLD SILVER BLACK ...LOL

concorduser wrote:

NICKI183 wrote:

concorduser wrote:

Timothy wrote:
I thought this was over?

That is so so sad.

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

They act like you're tryna buy a house. If I were u I would just leave it alone. Not worth it!
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.