cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Discover - Bye Bye Cap One (secured)

tag
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Re: Hello Discover - Bye Bye Cap One (secured)

@migliogiorni wrote:

congrats on youor new card.  To bad you won't have your card by tomorrow. Going to miss out on extra 2 percent cash back all day.  I love the card for the random cash back days.

Thanks all and I guess there will be more cash back days to come Smiley Very Happy

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 11 of 16
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 12 of 16
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@shakalaka wrote:

So after all you guys "talked" me into it earlier this week (thanks), I pulled the trigger.

Pre Approved for Discover More, but the App button redirected me to the IT. Got the 5-7 days message, used the backdoor number. The just wanted to verify some of my information.

Approved for $1500 and of course the 15 months 0%. Doing the happy dance now.

Big thanks to you all here. After 7 months in the USA, I am in prime land with ZYNC NPSL and Discover IT

So if only Chase what have a pre approval site also ... Freedom would be a nice addition and round up my wallet Smiley Happy

But I guess it is time to garden for the time being Smiley Very Happy

And CapOne, you will receive a call from me soon. I exchange the plastic you did sent me earlier this year with my security deposit. No need for you any more. But thanks for starting me off

CONGRATS!!!

Welcome to the AMEX family!!!! and Discover!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 16
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Thanks LS

Nice, they only pulled EQ. My first cc with only one pull. But I have way the most inq on EQ now (AT&T and Alliant ...), so next cc should only pull TU or EX.

Message 14 of 16
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! Now you have a card in each network: Visa, MC, Amex and Discover. I would encourage you to sit back and garden what you have before apping for Chase. That way, you'll have some history to show them and perhaps some CLIs, as well. Enjoy your new Discover! Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 15 of 16
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Totally agree, but the CapOne MC needs to be replaced some time in the future ... but not in the near one

Thx

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.