cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello FICO World! First Time Posting!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hello FICO World! First Time Posting!

@PoorPeatree wrote:

Thanks for all of the info! I've revised the post to reflect updated scores from the change in balance on the COne QS card, which increased all of my scores fairly nicely. Next step is to find a way to get higher CL! It seems like it would make the most sense to PIF my BoA CC and ask for a HP CLI from that, since SP did nothing for my CL at my QS card, im still looking for the EO email if anyone can PM it to me. I've closed the secured card, since they couldnt graduate it to unsecured. 

Welcome to myFICO.Smiley Happy

If refinancing your car for a better interest rate is a priority, I would hold off on requesting any HP CLIs or applying for new credit. 

Do you belong to any CUs? Have you visited the Auto Loan forum?

SN: @Anonymous and @Anonymous have offered you some very good advice with regards to your appliances, however it seems like the old/outdated appliances are more of an issue for you than your tenants (at least based on your responses). 

Good luck on your credit journey!

Message 11 of 14
PoorPeatree
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@PoorPeatree wrote:

Thanks for all of the info! I've revised the post to reflect updated scores from the change in balance on the COne QS card, which increased all of my scores fairly nicely. Next step is to find a way to get higher CL! It seems like it would make the most sense to PIF my BoA CC and ask for a HP CLI from that, since SP did nothing for my CL at my QS card, im still looking for the EO email if anyone can PM it to me. I've closed the secured card, since they couldnt graduate it to unsecured. 

If refinancing your car for a better interest rate is a priority, I would hold off on requesting any HP CLIs or applying for new credit. 

SN: @Anonymous and @Anonymous have offered you some very good advice with regards to your appliances, however it seems like the old/outdated appliances are more of an issue for you than your tenants (at least based on your responses). 

Yeah, my tenants would be fine with cheap appliances, but i'd rather buy new and get what I want than wait and use old appliances and then hassle myself to remove/sell the old units. It's not a life or death issue increasing my CL, i'm curious what the community thinks though

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@PoorPeatree wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@PoorPeatree wrote:

Yeah, my tenants would be fine with cheap appliances, but i'd rather buy new and get what I want than wait and use old appliances and then hassle myself to remove/sell the old units. It's not a life or death issue increasing my CL, i'm curious what the community thinks though

Which is a bigger priority for you: refi auto loan or purchasing new appliances?

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is just one of those
Eyes bigger than wallet, moments that ppl have in life.

You can debate YOURSELF all night, because the TRUTH is, who doesn't want it ALL😎

Who wouldn't prefer the mansion NOW vs the starter home (all that moving..)

Chevy? Where's the Lambo???

It's human nature.... to have a little insanity in our desires... discipline and counting the pennies reign us or we muck things up

Of course the tenants aren't likely to witch about top flight appliances that a smoke screen cause the owner would love to have stainless steel beautiful sheet in their new house ( who wouldn't)
When I mentioned expectations, I meant functional and NOT looking like it just came off the curb
Nobody wants a fridge that looks beat to sheet, as they MOVE IN handing over 1st, last and security.

Sometimes a little sanding and paint is enough to give the illusion, the stuff didn't just come from Fred Sanford's junkyard.....

And, I get that from the owner's POV as well, I'm paying just got a mortgage...at least have the stuff look presentable.

Go to a used appliance store, most of their stuff is very, very decent enough and they'll deliver...chill out on the delivery nuisance thing, 2 or 3 delivers over one's life isn't gonna be that big a deal, especially if it keeps one out of financial stress

If some schmuck dudes in a truck have to come deliver and come back and undeliver some sheet in 10 months vs stressing = Please
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.