Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Kitty Credit/Debit Card!!!!

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Hello Kitty Credit/Debit Card!!!!

Don't get the wrong idea or anything. I got the Hello Kitty debit card which remains in the drawer. I love cats. Cute little card.
Message 11 of 15
MattH
Senior Contributor

@smallfry wrote:
Don't get the wrong idea or anything. I got the Hello Kitty debit card which remains in the drawer. I love cats. Cute little card.

When I showed this thread to my wife, she said she is actually planning to get a Hello Kitty pen soon, but "I will NOT take that pen on a client visit!"  Nor, she said, would she ever get a Hello Kitty credit card or Hello Kitty checks.

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 12 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

smallfry wrote:

Well, OK, I can see this. My cats love sleeping in the sock drawer...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 15
hemi961
Regular Contributor

I lack self control so I'm getting this card.  I know it would truly be a matter of life and death before I would whip it out in public.  Whatever it takes to keep the urge to buy under control.
Message 14 of 15
MojaveMoon
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
As for the Hello Kitty card, ummm.... looks like it's a toy credit card or something, just perfect for little girls who won't actually be old enough to have a real card for a good few years yet! 

surprisingly, it's possible to attain a high credit limit on this Hello Kitty credit card. A member of another site has this card with a $ 43k CL.

There's a Betty Boop debit card: bankofamerica.com/bettyboop

I believe Bank of America used to have a Betty Boop credit card (link), but it doesn't appear to still be available
Message Edited by MojaveMoon on 03-09-2009 03:21 PM
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.