Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello!

tag
a3quit4s
Regular Contributor

Hello!

Long time lurker. Decided to make an account and help people with what I can. I started off at 18 and had 3 credit cards charged off. After many years, a secured BoA, and a god awful Orchard Bank card. I am back up on top. (and of course paying off the bad debt). In my wallet - CSP, AMEX PRG, FREEDOM - in my desk drawer- Discover IT, Citi Dividend, BoA BankAmericard, HVFCU (10K Limit), and a mistake American Eagle Visa. I promised myself last night that I am Gardening for a year. My g/f told me she would kill me if I got a Palladium LOL. No card I have has under a 5K limit either. So hello and I guess I won't be lurking the CC section anymore but posting and helping.

Cards I have closed:

Zync

Barclays NFL card (49ers)

Macys

Cap One

and god knows what else

EQ 733 3/3/13 GOAL: 800 Merrill Lynch Merrill+ $12,500 | AMEX BCE 6K | AMEX PRG NPSL | CSP 6K | Freedom 5K | Discover IT 5K | HVFCU 10K | American Eagle Visa 5K | Citi Thank You Preferred 6,100

In the garden since 4/22/13 | Hating on Capital One since '09
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Hello!

Welcome to the forum. I guess I will see you in the Garden!
Message 2 of 3
a3quit4s
Regular Contributor

Re: Hello!

Yeah definitely. Last night I hit my goal on getting Amex PRG and cancelling out my Zync and had my Sapphire moved to Sapphire Preferred so I am good for awhile unless I get some crazy offer in the mail.

EQ 733 3/3/13 GOAL: 800 Merrill Lynch Merrill+ $12,500 | AMEX BCE 6K | AMEX PRG NPSL | CSP 6K | Freedom 5K | Discover IT 5K | HVFCU 10K | American Eagle Visa 5K | Citi Thank You Preferred 6,100

In the garden since 4/22/13 | Hating on Capital One since '09
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.