Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - Can't Pay AMEX PRG in Full This Month

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help - Can't Pay AMEX PRG in Full This Month

So, to clarify on Pay over time and what can be added on, here's the text of the chat with the CSR.  I guess you can put qualified charges on the current statement to your PoT. It seems they have a limit as to how far back you can do it since they have limit on the date that you are allowed to. I didn't hvae to move any charges on my Platinum. They just automatically showed up on the PoT. 

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Untitled5.jpg

Message 41 of 47
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, humu and gtc471Smiley Happy

Reminds me of time i came home and found the dog had somehow knocked off my gf's. ORIGINAL birth certificate in shambles but left the copy alone! Who let the dogs out? Smiley Wink
Message 42 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, humu and gtc471Smiley Happy

Reminds me of time i came home and found the dog had somehow knocked off my gf's. ORIGINAL birth certificate in shambles but left the copy alone! Who let the dogs out? Smiley Wink

Sorry that happened, AveragesJoes. Dogs can be stealthy little buggers.

Once when I was in graduate school, I left my briefcase (that had an open top) in the dining room.  Our young dog got into the briefcase, pulled out only one page - the first page of my thesis that I had typed and it was my only copy- and chewed it to bits. She left everything else inside the briefcase intact. Yikes. Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let's not stray (pun intended) too far off topic here with the dog stories.  Love them myself as I have 4 of them but we are moving into Smorgasbord material so let's get back to the subject matter of the OP.

Message 44 of 47
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I think the OP has strayed.  We all want to know if it got fixed and nobody was ruff on them.  Seriously though, don't leave us hanging OP - where are you on handling this?

Message 45 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh yeah. I'm wondering myself what was the outcome of his dilemma. It seems AMEX will let you add qualified charges to pay over time on the current statement. Hope he's able to work it out.

Message 46 of 47
someg33k
Established Contributor

Well this is certainly a "ruff" situation here. I hope that "doggone" PRG got paid off without issue. Otherwise the OP will be quite melon"Collie".

(couldnt resist the dog puns)

Seriously would love to know what happened with this.

Message 47 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.