Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Chase Freedom

tag
Mendoric
Established Member

Help Chase Freedom

Hi everyone I been thinking of getting the chase freedom and wanted to see what do I need to have to get the card and need everyone that has been approved to help me see what is needed if you could please answer the next questions please and thank you. When you applied what was your: 1. Credit score: 2: AAoA: 3: Oldest account age: 4: Utilization %: 5. And also how much were u approved for: Any other info that might help will be great. THANK YOU EVERYONE
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Re: Help Chase Freedom

It's a lot easier to do that in reverse.  You tell us your stats and we can tell you from recent approvals what the chances look like. Makes things much simpler

Message 2 of 7
drkaje
Senior Contributor

My score was kinda low (680ish) and they gave me a $3K limit. Utilization was a little high but AoAA was 11 years or so. I would definitely have gotten a better limit with a little patience.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 7
Mendoric
Established Member

Ok then my scores are around 680-695 my AAoA is like 1.5 years my utilization is like 13% and my oldest account is 2 years and like 4months. What do u think are my chances?
Message 4 of 7
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Chase has pretty high standards. My FICO is in my sig. They pulled EQ. My util was under 9% and they only gave me $3000 -- after I got the 30-day message and called the backdoor sticky. Under 700 and a short AAoA, I don't think you'll be approved IMO.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 5 of 7
john398
Senior Contributor

Do you have any banking accounts with Chase? if so they may review that as well...I think with that score you maybe approved but a lower limit

Message 6 of 7
NikJ4
Established Contributor

I have an checking account with Chase and I have scores around 630ish. I got $2K. I will say though that I have shown rebuilding and the credit analyst looked at all my stuff and asked questions and approved me right on the spot. I had a period of isolated ugliness on my credit report and with my explanation was able to get approved. Good Luck. I think it is a case by case basis.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.