cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Deciding which card for primary use!

tag
mum4519
Contributor

Re: Help! Deciding which card for primary use!

On a side note, I am an AU on Freedom. If I use this card primarily and the account holder never used it, will it positively impact my relationship with Chase going forward being that I am an AU?
- In My Wallet -

AMEX BCE $17,000
Wells Fargo Rewards $9,200
Chase Southwest VISA $5,200
Message 11 of 13
distantarray
Established Contributor

@mum4519 wrote:
On a side note, I am an AU on Freedom. If I use this card primarily and the account holder never used it, will it positively impact my relationship with Chase going forward being that I am an AU?

I'm pretty sure, I got CSP and Freedom with only 14 months AAOA but I was a AU on my dad's CSP where I made 90% of the purchases and placed 100% of the payments for a few months, not sure if that helped, but considering my highest personal limit at the time was only $1,500 I'm sure it helped. I'm starting to realize that Chase REALLY prefers high scores and high credit limits. If you have both doesn't really matter how you got them imo... ymmv

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 12 of 13
mum4519
Contributor

Good deal. So even though I'm an AU on Freedom, as long as I put good usage on the card and PIF then my relationship with Chase going forward sounds like it will be in good hands.
- In My Wallet -

AMEX BCE $17,000
Wells Fargo Rewards $9,200
Chase Southwest VISA $5,200
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.