cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Discover mobile app and two accounts!

tag
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Help Discover mobile app and two accounts!

Hello, for those that have a IT and Miles card with separate log ins, how do you access both accounts on mobile app? I am admittedly not the brightest bulb in the chandelier - I can't figure out how to add the Miles account to my mobile app, it still only opens the IT account and banking.....any help would be appreciated before I actually have to call Discover "IT" about the Discover app.....LOL

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: Help Discover mobile app and two accounts!

@odd_dog wrote:

Hello, for those that have a IT and Miles card with separate log ins, how do you access both accounts on mobile app? I am admittedly not the brightest bulb in the chandelier - I can't figure out how to add the Miles account to my mobile app, it still only opens the IT account and banking.....any help would be appreciated before I actually have to call Discover "IT" about the Discover app.....LOL

At this time you cannot access both account under the mobile or regular site. You need two different log ins. Kinda lame if you ask me. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 2 of 6
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Thanks ojefferyo!  I guess Discover only wants you to have ONE of there products...that IS strange.....

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Think what happen is when u got the card u setup different login for each account think ur pretty much stuck with it. Maybe u can call in to CS and see if they can add 1 to the other login

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

What I do is use one on the app and the other I log onto on the browser on my phone. Luckily one just has a 0% BT parked. 

Message 5 of 6
JSS3
Valued Contributor

I have two Discover ITs with two seperate logins. One Discover is carrying a BT so I do not make purchases on it. The other is my go-to card. I log into my go-to card while using "Quick View" to check on my BT Discover. I don't know how I was able to set it up that way, but it's beneficial that I can "Quick View" the card I do not wish to log into every time.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.