Did you mean: 

Help .I'm death ,I can't stop asking for Credit Cli

tag
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Re: Help .I'm death ,I can't stop asking for Credit Cli

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I can't help myself .I have problem call OCD .I can not stop myseof applying credit card and asking for cli.I already freeze my Trainunion and experian ,I've been sending a letter to Exufax to freeze my credit last week ,But i guess the letter it's still on the way .

I can't contorl myself ,i call chase just a few hours ago ,ask for my freedom cli ,after runing my credit .them denied me .them said i don't have the cc long enough ,them want see how i'm handle it .I know i shouldn't call .many guys on this fourm advice me to stoping ask for cli .but i can't help myself .i wasting one more hard inqu ,the only thing i wish is exufax could recivew my letter sooner to freeze my credit .because chase today pull up my exufax ......

Regareat ,Once them told me i have been denied ,i was cry on the phone .....

WIsh Exfax freeze my creid ASAP .There for i will not be able to ask any issuer for cli 

Smiley Indifferent

LS, I don't know where you get all these cool gifs, but this one was perfect! Sorry to the OP, not poking fun, but I had to bust out laughing when I saw LS's reply. Smiley Very Happy

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 11 of 40
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

First .I'm a lady .Second ,There is a lot .Third ,I waitting for the final one exufax to freeze my credit 

Off topic question and i'm not trying to offend but:

tanyafico2.png

What is that about?? Maybe i'm taking it wrong but that kinda disturbs me. Smiley Indifferent

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 40
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I can't help myself .I have problem call OCD .I can not stop myseof applying credit card and asking for cli.I already freeze my Trainunion and experian ,I've been sending a letter to Exufax to freeze my credit last week ,But i guess the letter it's still on the way .

I can't contorl myself ,i call chase just a few hours ago ,ask for my freedom cli ,after runing my credit .them denied me .them said i don't have the cc long enough ,them want see how i'm handle it .I know i shouldn't call .many guys on this fourm advice me to stoping ask for cli .but i can't help myself .i wasting one more hard inqu ,the only thing i wish is exufax could recivew my letter sooner to freeze my credit .because chase today pull up my exufax ......

Regareat ,Once them told me i have been denied ,i was cry on the phone .....

WIsh Exfax freeze my creid ASAP .There for i will not be able to ask any issuer for cli 

Smiley Indifferent

Smiley Very Happy

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 13 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry.Can't help with that .Good luck to you 

Message 14 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

O well you can apply all day if you want but your credit will go down faster then the speed of light

Like startreck enterprise ship.lol

Just freez the reports and dont keep the pin numbers for the unfreezing process.

You dont need to be American to do that!! lol

Message 15 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Love what you saying .That's the only way to stoping me /Thanks guy .

Message 16 of 40
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

First .I'm a lady .Second ,There is a lot .Third ,I waitting for the final one exufax to freeze my credit 

Off topic question and i'm not trying to offend but:

tanyafico2.png

What is that about?? Maybe i'm taking it wrong but that kinda disturbs me. Smiley Indifferent

Yea LS, she doesn't have a command of basic englsh yet.  That's probably not want she meant....at least I sure hope so and if not I have a problem with it too.

When I saw that I felt the same as you, but reading her posts it sounds like she might be using a translator to write.  

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 17 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha Rhaeney,thats a good oneSmiley Wink

Message 18 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't care my English .I come form Malaysia .I still taking ESL  classes .but doesn't mater  i still like to being here to share with everybody .If you would like to juge my English level .Go heard .Have fun 

Message 19 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you at least not use that sig (iam not American i will never be) Its offensive

Your English seems to be good on that.WowSmiley Mad

Message 20 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.