cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! I need advice about Walmart Credit limit increase.

tag
migdismla

Re: Help! I need advice about Walmart Credit limit increase.

Thank you everyone for your advice. I will call credit solutions for both my Walmart and my Paypal MC. 

Message 11 of 19
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Don't forget to tell us what happens, and if you get declined, call right back and talk to someone else. Good luck.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 12 of 19
creditjunkie_503012
Established Member

My limit started at $100. I hit the luv button and it went to $800. I called credit solutions 4 mos later and got an increase to $3500. 3 mos from that - called credit solutions again and got another $1500 CLI. Now I'm at $5000. Walmart has been good to meSmiley Happy

My Wallet: CSP $20,000 / BOA World MC $20,000 / Discover it $14,500 / Citi Simplicity $20,900 / BOA Cash Rewards Sig $15,400 / Chase Freedom $9,000 / Citi Dividend $16,000/ Walmart $15,000 / BOA Travel Rewards Sig $5000 / Amex Blue Cash Preferred $5000/ / Cap one Quick Silver(1) $5000 / Cap one Quick Silver(2) $3000 / Kays $7,100 / Best Buy $10,800 / JcPenny MasterCard $8000

Message 13 of 19
migdismla

Thank you Swapmeet!, I will keep you guys posted. I have decided to wait one more month until I pay my Wellsfargo balance that is $355 out $700 credit limit just in case they think the balance is too high on that card.

Message 14 of 19
migdismla

@creditjunkie_503012 wrote:

My limit started at $100. I hit the luv button and it went to $800. I called credit solutions 4 mos later and got an increase to $3500. 3 mos from that - called credit solutions again and got another $1500 CLI. Now I'm at $5000. Walmart has been good to meSmiley Happy

I hope I have the same luck. Thank you for sharing.

Message 15 of 19
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

You should try right now, and try again when you pay the balance off.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 16 of 19
migdismla

@Swapmeet wrote:

You should try right now, and try again when you pay the balance off.

I just called credit solutions and my request was deniedCat Indifferent they didn't even give a counter offer...I think is too soon, I just opened my account less than a month ago...

Message 17 of 19
migdismla

@Swapmeet wrote:

Don't forget to tell us what happens, and if you get declined, call right back and talk to someone else. Good luck.

what should I tell them if I call back? to reconsider or why I got my credit limit increase denied?

Message 18 of 19
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@migdismla wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

what should I tell them if I call back? to reconsider or why I got my credit limit increase denied?

Nope. Just do the same thing. Tell them that you are calling to request a cli.

My Wallet:
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.