Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Me Understand

tag
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

Help Me Understand

With pretty much all my accounts being new, would the 3 accounts I got approved for yesterday affect my AAOA that much and make my score drop a lot when the accounts hit my report?? Help me understand this better someone..
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditJunkie917
Frequent Contributor

Re: Help Me Understand

Well first congrats on the approvals! Yes, you will take a hit with the new accts. hard to say how much. Also depends on the other factors in your reports. Good thing is they'll age together. But you will gain those points back in due time as they continue to age.
Amex PRG(NPSL), Amex BCE($5K), Amex Hilton($1K), NavCheck ($15K), NFCU CR Siggy($20K), USAA Amex($7K), USAA World MC($7K), CSP($2.3K), Chase Marriott($1.8K), Care Credit($2.5K), Cap1 QS($3.5K), VS($500), Cap1 Secure($200) Starting Scores(Jan 2013): FICO EQ: 643, TU: 552, EX: 567 Current Scores(Sept. 2016): FICO EQ: 672, TU: 703(?), EX: 682 In the Garden FOR-EV-ER!!!!! Cards and goals achieved! Let's grow and mature these babies!!!
Message 2 of 3
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Help Me Understand

Youll take a big drop initially but over time (6-12 months) it will slowly go away and youll get the points back.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.