cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Needed - Please ( 680) ! Update: Paid Card Balance off.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help Needed - Please ( 680) ! Update: Paid Card Balance off.

Please help me,  below is my complete profile.

Profile:

Credit Karma Score : 

06/2009 -  656

07/2009 -  682

TransUnion Score:

07/2009 - 677

Credit Union :  Limit 1000$ , Never Late , Account - Jan 2008 , Balance to Payoff 650$

Cards as Authorized User: 

Amex Platinum : Limit 10,000$ , Never Late , Account - 07/2005 , Balance to Payoff  315$

Capitol One : Limit 2,000$ , Never Late, Account - 07/2003, Balance to Payoff 350$

Total Hard queries : 4 ( 3 of them within last 2 Months)

Recent : Applied to AMEX Blue - Got rejected.

Applied to Citi Select - Asked to send copies of SSN, Home Bill

Please help me increase my credit score. I want to apply for a credit card that accepts me.

I will have more 2-3 hard queries on my credit due to New employment check, new checking account.

How can I hit 725 - 750 credit score ? 

Thanks in Advance

Go Green

Message Edited by greenearth on 07-01-2009 08:15 PM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Chopbrocoli
Established Contributor

Re: Help Needed - Please ( 680) !

Definitely pay down your balance on your credit union card. You are at 65% usage of your available credit and thats one of the main things thats dragging you down. If you had the CU card for a while, I would also request a credit limit increase. As for the employment check and checking account inquiry, I believe it will not be any bother. Banks are just wanting to see if you have been "applying for credit."
AMEX Gold Premier Rewards | SPG AMEX | Bank of America Power Rewards | Merrill Plus | United Presidential Plus | Saks World Elite
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help Needed - Please ( 680) !

Done....

Okay, I went to Credit Union after your reply and paid off all the due of 650. Now its only 30 cents balance on that card.

I showed the manager my new job offer letter and asked for increase in my credit for an extra 1000.

I also  sent required docs to citi bank, I am guessing I would get a credit of 1500 from them or nothing at all.

Please do let me know. What I can do further ?

I will be getting pay checks from my new job from aug 1 week. where should I do the direct deposit? 

Should I open an account with Bank of America / PNC / or PenFed ( I am Redcross volunteer) so that in future I can apply credit.

Please help me...

Thank you very very much.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.