cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help-Walmart Card in store- could not complete app- please call... what backdoor do I use?

tag
missmama
Contributor

Help-Walmart Card in store- could not complete app- please call... what backdoor do I use?

I applied at the store today, got a please call, could not complete app, you may be asked ?'s to validate your identity....

I want to call now, but what backdoor # should I call?

Wal-Mart: 800-480-0205 (personal accounts)

Wal-Mart Underwriting: 877-294-7548; 877-294-8770

Thanks!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Help-Walmart Card in store- could not complete app- please call... what backdoor do I use?

Personal accouts. I think your gonn get approved they just want to verify i.d

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 2 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Help-Walmart Card in store- could not complete app- please call... what backdoor do I use?

GE Moneybank: 866-519-6441 (Credit Analyst/Credit Solutions)

Good luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 9
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

+1

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 4 of 9
missmama
Contributor

Called- got the big D! Said due to credit, will get the letter...  I have one late (I need to get removed) and no other lates ever. BUT I have a Short Sale and too many INQ's. The Short Sale was 2011, the INQ's are mostly my CU, every time a rewrite the same loan, they pull... I usually only go to them for $$ so they don't care about their own INQs. This is new to me that I need to watch those Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

@missmama wrote:

Called- got the big D! Said due to credit, will get the letter...  I have one late (I need to get removed) and no other lates ever. BUT I have a Short Sale and too many INQ's. The Short Sale was 2011, the INQ's are mostly my CU, every time a rewrite the same loan, they pull... I usually only go to them for $$ so they don't care about their own INQs. This is new to me that I need to watch those Smiley Sad

Sorry to hear but just to be safe give it one more shot at recon tomorrow after that wait 6 months and try again 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

IMO wait it out 6 more months then try again, GE is not recon friendly.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 9
boomhower
Valued Contributor

@missmama wrote:

INQ's probably aren't an issue with this app.  Most CU's pull equifax, GE typically pulls transunion. 

Message 8 of 9
missmama
Contributor

@boomhower wrote:

@missmama wrote:

INQ's probably aren't an issue with this app.  Most CU's pull equifax, GE typically pulls transunion. 

I see the CU pulls on my Experian. GE hasn't been friendly to me... YET

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.