Daniels Jewerly $560

Express $150

Score Is 673 Been On Credit 9 Months

And I Recently Got

First Prermire Bank $300

Credit One Bank $300

Capital One Cash Rewards New $500

should i close credit one never got the card yet alot of people say high Fees

um you have a lot of cards for being so new Smiley Happy  However if you don't want to pay the fees then you will have to close that account. Just a bit of advice with the sure number of accounts you have I would garden them and see if you can get their Credit Limits above the 1k limit.  Let your inquiries cool a bit say 6 months before applying for any other new credit.

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 2 of 32
NiNoMArksLA
Contributor

Re: Help With Credit

I had all my other was for 7 months I just got those 2 days ago I applied and got all 3 of them i think I am going to close Macy's and express and Daniels
Message 3 of 32
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Try to stick with cards that don't have fee's. Close cards before they charge you fee's.

Also, you are applying for too many cards. At the start, 3 is plenty. Be sure to pay your balances in full every month, build what you have for awhile. Then after a year or so, you will be able to get some prime cards rather than these high fee cards you are applying for now.

At the start you don't have to buy a credit score with high fee cards. Credit one and first premier are high fee cards.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 4 of 32
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@NiNoMArksLA wrote:
I had all my other was for 7 months I just got those 2 days ago I applied and got all 3 of them i think I am going to close Macy's and express and Daniels

Those cards do not charge you fee's like the ones you are applying for. First premier charges something like $200 per year.

Be sure to read the card agreements that you are signing up for.

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 5 of 32
Dustink
Valued Contributor

You need to build a relationship with your bank and get credit cards from them. They won't charge you the crazy high fees that first premier and credit one charge.

Message 6 of 32
NiNoMArksLA
Contributor

I got limited history I think I am only 18 started in Feb 553 Score In April Was 726 Score Don't Know How I Have Pictures To Prove It From Experian With Only Bofa $300 And Cap1 $300 Now Have All Of This Credit I think I wanna have them for 6-12 months then close credit one and first. Bank ??
Message 7 of 32
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I also have limited history.

Your bank will be more helpful than first premier and credit one. You had made some good choices with the secured card and store cards aren't so bad either, but paying huge fee's is never the way to do things.

Some lenders may even decline you in the future if they see those on your credit report. They may feel you are a sub-prime borrower desperate for credit.

With the boa card, the capital one cards, and the store cards. The first premier and credit one cards are no use to you. Just close them if it gets you out of some fees.

Message 8 of 32
NiNoMArksLA
Contributor

What's a sub prime but I just got the cards they didn't get in the mail yet if u Cancel those the first and credit will that be better ?? I got a like 10 or 11 inqs and not a applying for 2 years ?? I really want want to have good credit at 21 to buy a car with 0 apr ad 0 down lol
Message 9 of 32
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

I also have limited history.

Last year I got my first credit account, it was a credit card that had a $300 starting limit. I treated that card well and before it reported for the 6th time I got a credit limit increase to $2500.

Then once I had a credit score I started applying for other cards in February of this year.

Since that point I have acquired all the cards in my signature with their respective limits.

I have never paid a fee or interest. So simply put, you don't need those high fee cards to build credit.

Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.