Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help about citi hilton honors card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help about citi hilton honors card

I just activated my card today.

But I don't have hhonors member Ids. How can I redeem those points?

Do I need to register a new account at hhonor website?

Thank you

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help about citi hilton honors card

Hi dduDragon welcome to myfico! While I have no idea how the hhonor website works I'm sure experts will chime in to help you out...hang in there! 😊

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

if you not already a Hilton Honors member, register at their site. It's very easy to set up. You should then be able to link the CC to the account and what you earn on the card will show up in your Hilton account

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just activated my card today.

But I don't have hhonors member Ids. How can I redeem those points?

Do I need to register a new account at hhonor website?

Thank you

If you're on twitter, I'd tweet out your question.  I've found I get the best/quickest response when using twitter versus calling or email.  However, I believe when you did the app if you didn't already have a Hilton Honors number that it said one would be created for you.  Best to contact Hilton and Citi to clarify.

Message 4 of 5
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

I'm surprised you weren't automatically issued one.  I wasn't a Hilton Honors member prior to getting the AmEx version...when I applied one was automatically assigned to me and linked to the card.  Maybe things are different on the Citi side...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.