Valued Contributor

Re: Help me app for my last card of '15

Citi?

(I'm on mobile so can't see sig).
Message 21 of 29
JSS3
Valued Contributor

FBNO has that new casback card. Forgot the name.
Message 22 of 29
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

I have 2 citi cards and the FBNO product is called the bucksback card.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 23 of 29
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

You really have a fairly diverse lineup given the number of exclusions. Just from my own experience FNBO is more likely to happen with scores closer to 750.
Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I vote to PC one or both Ventures to a QS Visa!

Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Considering receiving AA from Chase, I'd stop apping for a while and just use what you have.  

Message 26 of 29
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Considering receiving AA from Chase, I'd stop apping for a while and just use what you have.  

Last time I checked, chase is not the end-all, be-all lender. The buck doesn't stop with them, etc. Same lender who has a 5 cards/24 month rule.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 27 of 29
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@Ysettle4 wrote:

Since the FNBO BucksBack card usually pulls EX AFAIK, if your EX score is high enough, I'd say there's no harm in applying (couldn't tell just from your signature line if your 696 score was your EX FICO or not?).  FWIW, when I apped and was approved for the FNBO BucksBack card, my EX FICO was 70x; I forget the exact third-digit value, since my scores have since updated from when I originally apped for it.

Message 28 of 29
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@galahad15 wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:

Since the FNBO BucksBack card usually pulls EX AFAIK, if your EX score is high enough, I'd say there's no harm in applying (couldn't tell just from your signature line if your 696 score was your EX FICO or not?).  FWIW, when I apped and was approved for the FNBO BucksBack card, my EX FICO was 70x; I forget the exact third-digit value, since my scores have since updated from when I originally apped for it.

That's my TU score. My EX is 689

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.