Frequent Contributor
CredittotheMax

Re: Help me pay my bills

From looking at those cards, your debt doesn't look that bad. Just see if you could pay them all off at once or get them transfer to one or two cards.

For future references, try to only charge 2-3 cards a month and pay it off before charging more. Charging all the card at once we get messing and you think you have a lot of debts. I'm in college right now and money is tight and I manage just fine, so if I could do it, you definitely can too.

$3.5k$4.5k$2k$4k$2k

FICO = EQ: 729 (6/13) TU:744 (12/27) EX: ?
Valued Contributor
boomhower

Having all of your cards report a balance certainly hurts your score.  Ideally you want only one card reporting with a balance <9% of it's limit.  The more that report the more you get dinged. 

Established Contributor
distantarray

All cards at 0%

and one card @ 2% of total credit limits

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Valued Contributor
bs6054

distantarray wrote:

All cards at 0%

Not sure what that last bit means.  Is that the peak for the various profiles?  Because the graph appears to show different utilizations across the x axis.

Established Contributor
kroberts67

Why does it drop so much go to from 2% to zero UT?

FICO: EQ 722 | TU 723 | EX 718
SFFCU Visa $11.3k + LOC $5k, USAA Amex $6k, USAA MC $7k, Amex BCE $13.5k, Cap1 $4k, Freedom $5k, Slate $3.2k, Barclays SM $5k.

My Credit Repair Journey
Established Contributor
distantarray

if you have 5 cards at $2,000 limits = $10,000 total limits

1. charge this one to 2% of total limit  $400 on total $10,000 limit.

2. $0

3. $0

4. $0

5. $0

optimal for Fico, been testing this out for a while following that Chart. It works very well.

Established Contributor
distantarray

kroberts67 wrote:

Why does it drop so much go to from 2% to zero UT?

cause it makes you appear as an inactive user.

Blogger
HiLine

distantarray wrote:

All cards at 0%

This is the most awesome graph I've seen on this board. Thanks for digging it out! :catvery-happy:

OP: the ratio of cards with balances to total cards is also an important scoring variable. If I were you I would pay them all off if possible, or pay toward the highest interest first if the former is not an option.

Established Contributor
distantarray

HiLine wrote:

distantarray wrote:

All cards at 0%

This is the most awesome graph I've seen on this board. Thanks for digging it out! :catvery-happy:

OP: the ratio of cards with balances to total cards is also an important scoring variable. If I were you I would pay them all off if possible, or pay toward the highest interest first if the former is not an option.

np only problem for me is I have over 100k credit limits =\ I'm too much of a frugal bastard to want to pay APR on $2,000+ =\

Blogger
HiLine

distantarray wrote:

HiLine wrote:

distantarray wrote:

All cards at 0%

np only problem for me is I have over 100k credit limits =\ I'm too much of a frugal bastard to want to pay APR on $2,000+ =\

My "soft" principle is to never carry a balance except in special circumstances. :smileywink:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}