Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me set up a goal for future credit card plan

tag
Tanyasf
Established Member

Help me set up a goal for future credit card plan

I love this fourm .Here I learning a lot about credit card .Everyone ,I'm a Immigrant form Asia and i statr building credit since 2011 .I've some outstanding credit card on hand ,I will not apply for credit card in the next 12 months .but i'd set up a goal is for the after 12 months .I would like every folk give me advice :

Final Goal :   CSP  

On my List now :

Baylycard Princline

Amzone VISA  

Citi forward      

Penfed 

Fidelity

USAA               

Well .but I'm sure i don't need a lot of useless credit card .I do dine a lot and travel  a lot and online shopping a lot .DOn't carry balance and pif .I love reward    and i  like hight limit So i want make it clear ,Beside CSP  .I just want pick some good card on my want list :

I think i don't need have both forward of AMzone visa .SO i need pick up pne of them .forward VS Amzone on shopping AMzone.com who win?????  

Personal i don't like to apply fidelity account in order to have fidelity 2% back card ,so i would go with Baylcard   priceline beside i do travel a lot 

About USAA since i can't get full meber  should i both the VISA reward card for non-full meber ?????? They always give hight limit ?????? If not ,I rather don't 

Penfed sounds a hardest one to get .,If them ask me to show my income or tax refund i have no thing to show them  

so please give me clear idea .which i should go .make a plan for me .which card i should apply first after 12 months .Thanks 

I'm not an American and i will never be
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Help me set up a goal for future credit card plan

@Tanyasf wrote:

I love this fourm .Here I learning a lot about credit card .Everyone ,I'm a Immigrant form Asia and i statr building credit since 2011 .I've some outstanding credit card on hand ,I will not apply for credit card in the next 12 months .but i'd set up a goal is for the after 12 months .I would like every folk give me advice :

Final Goal :   CSP  

On my List now :

Baylycard Princline

Amzone VISA  

Citi forward      

Penfed 

Fidelity

USAA               

Well .but I'm sure i don't need a lot of useless credit card .I do dine a lot and travel  a lot and online shopping a lot .DOn't carry balance and pif .I love reward    and i  like hight limit So i want make it clear ,Beside CSP  .I just want pick some good card on my want list :

I think i don't need have both forward of AMzone visa .SO i need pick up pne of them .forward VS Amzone on shopping AMzone.com who win?????  

Personal i don't like to apply fidelity account in order to have fidelity 2% back card ,so i would go with Baylcard   priceline beside i do travel a lot 

About USAA since i can't get full meber  should i both the VISA reward card for non-full meber ?????? They always give hight limit ?????? If not ,I rather don't 

Penfed sounds a hardest one to get .,If them ask me to show my income or tax refund i have no thing to show them  

so please give me clear idea .which i should go .make a plan for me .which card i should apply first after 12 months .Thanks 

Why do you have nothing to show them?

What do you put as your income?
You know prime banks, especially Amex, does income verification as well right? Chances of it is low, but you ought to be prepared nevertheless. 

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 13
Tanyasf
Established Member

when them ask me i wa lie ,i have no paper to show 

Message 3 of 13
Tanyasf
Established Member

any boss give advice 

Message 4 of 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

You have bank statements that can support income right? Not that it will happen to you but in the event you should be able to show the income you stated when you applied for the card.

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 13
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@tanyasf
you remain a mystery to me..what happened to your recent plan to freeze all your reports so you would stop apping?
Message 6 of 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:
@Tanyasf
you remain a mystery to me..what happened to your recent plan to freeze all your reports so you would stop apping?

Agree.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 13
Laugh
Frequent Contributor

Apply for the CSP after 12 months.
Cards: CSP 6k, Chase Freedom 6k, BCP 7.5k, Sallie Mae 8.9k, Discover 5k, BOFA Better Rewards 3.8k
Message 8 of 13
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

You are not supposed to lie about your income on your apps. If you get caught you will be charged with fraud. Do you work at all?
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 9 of 13
Tanyasf
Established Member

Ifreezen already .i'm talking about  12 ,months later

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.