Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on diffrent questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help on diffrent questions

I have a few questions about different cards for my wife and myself, plus questions about credit history. If you read anything on here you can help with it would be a great help. 1. I have just been approved for a discover and visa by hsbc bank which is nice except they sent me a total of two cards for each card. I now have two visa's from them along with the two discover cards. So much for just applying for one visa and for just one discover and then I get two of each. That's just funny I think anyway. Why could that just combine my tcl into each of the one cards to make it easier. Has this every happened to anyone before. My wife got her two cards she wanted with no extra cards. 2.I have tried to pull my wife's credit score and report, but I get told to print out there report request form and send it to the three agencies to get her report since none can do it online. I do not understand why she can not view it online like most people can. I have no problem with my reports or scores. What causes her to have to send her reports in to get them by mail. There is no freeze on here or anything like that so I am confused. 3. The last thing is I was wondering is can some one show me a place where I can get all three scores and reports for 3 months at a great price. Plus if you find an area for this I want to make sure that with in those three months i have unlimited access looking at my credit score and report at anytime during those months I must apologize if some of this does not make sense but my sleeping meds are kicking and telling me I need to go to bed. Thanks Rob L Thank
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help on diffrent questions

Are the account numbers the same on your two sets of cards?  They might just be extra cards for additional users... 

Does your wife have any credit experience? 

The only place that you can get your true FICO scores are here, you can go to TC for unlimited access to your reports but there isn't a site that will give you access to your FICO scores daily without paying every time you want to update them.  TC gives you scores, but they are called FAKOS since they are not actually computed with the Fair Issac model, the company that created the FICO scoring model and just so happens to run this site...

Hope that helps a little, I'm fairly new here though so you might get some more in depth help when some of the other more experienced folk get on...
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Are the account numbers the same on your two sets of cards? They might just be extra cards for additional users...
Does your wife have any credit experience?
The only place that you can get your true FICO scores are here, you can go to TC for unlimited access to your reports but there isn't a site that will give you access to your FICO scores daily without paying every time you want to update them. TC gives you scores, but they are called FAKOS since they are not actually computed with the Fair Issac model, the company that created the FICO scoring model and just so happens to run this site...
Hope that helps a little, I'm fairly new here though so you might get some more in depth help when some of the other more experienced folk get on...

Last 4 digits of the cards are different and both have my name on them. When I got my first hsbc cc last year and put my wife on both cards had the same numbers on them. The only difference was my name was on one and my wife had hers on the other. Rob L
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If the numbers are dif than they are probably different accounts. Did your wife get her AUs in the mail yet?

Rob
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My wife applied for the same cards I did with hsbc and has already received her discover and visa through them and her accounts are different, plus I did not request any extra cards for au's, but hey if they sent me the cards then I guess in the long run it will help my credit. Rob L
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

renegaderob18 wrote:
My wife applied for the same cards I did with hsbc and has already received her discover and visa through them and her accounts are different, plus I did not request any extra cards for au's, but hey if they sent me the cards then I guess in the long run it will help my credit. Rob L

*BONUS* Smiley Wink

Rob
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.