cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Applicance Financing

tag
steadyd

Help with Applicance Financing

Good evening - Does anyone have any advice on where one may have a chance at approval for a washer/dryer (est. around $1,000) with an Experian score ~630? Experian is my best report right and probably my only chance. I recently was able to get Walmart, Vic. Secret but just denied w/Sears (TU pulled). Any thoughts are greatly appreciated as they dryer of our washer/dryer stackable went on us tonight Smiley Sad. Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Re: Help with Applicance Financing

Do you have a Lowe's in your area? I mentioned this to someone else, you have a GE backed card, Wal Mart, they also back Lowe's

You should go, pick out what you need and have the sales person take the information to the service desk to apply, my daughter did this

for her washer/dryer and they approved her for 2500 with no credit to speak of, it's worth a shot!! Good luck to youSmiley Happy

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 2 of 3
jht2
Contributor

Re: Help with Applicance Financing

Which card did you app for @ Sears? The mastercard is much harder to get approved for than the standard Sears citi store card. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.