Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Blue cash everyday MR Points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with Blue cash everyday MR Points

Hey everyone, I hope this is the right place to ask some questions about the BCE reward system.

I am having a few problems with my BCE and before I call amex CSR I wanted to ask here.

So I got the spend X amount and get the $100 dollar statment credit offer, But I didnt really want the statement credit. Instead I just wanted the MR points so that I could use them for travel. Has anyone been able to get the statement refunded and turned back into 10,000 Mr points?

2nd questions is, Does anyone have issues recieving their MR points? I spent a little over 4K last statement and recieved only 0.75 cashback. Does anyone know if you recieve your cashback when you make a payment or when you spend? Because I spent 4,010 dollars last month and am carrying a balance for a couple of months to pay off a large purchase. I made a small payment last month of $75 dollars, and consequently recieved $0.75 cash back. which makes me think that you only get the cashback when you make a payment.

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help with Blue cash everyday MR Points

Hi Carsten - it looks like you're confusing two different products. You have the Blue Cash Everyday which is a strict cash/gift card-back card. It sounds like you may have intended to apply for Amex EveryDay which participates in Membership Rewards. I'd suggest you call customer service to see what your options are if you were more interested in a card that earns MR points.

As far as your second question - all rewards are handled the same whether it's cash back or rewards points - you earn them based on your spend - the rewards, however, are not released into your rewards account until the following billing cycle.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help with Blue cash everyday MR Points

BCE and ED are two different products. Read your account documents carefully.
Amex has a lame 2-month lag before rewards are issued.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.