Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

Help with CareCredit

Looks like CareCredit has finally hit my dads EQ report via EQ.com but its listed as an individual acct acct and not a joint acct unlike Living Spacs that is listed as a joint and is now reporting to my EQ report via Quizzle.com. Called CareCaredit and im on the acct as a secondary card holder and it is a joint so what is going on? Are we going to have to call the CBs?

Valued Contributor
gdale6

Re: Help with CareCredit

I have seen cases where it reports as indivdual to the primary applicant and as joint to the secondary, check your report and see how it appears. To get it corrected  if it doesnt do it right would have to contact a supervisor at GECRB to get it done.

EX Cred Ses 08/14: 767 ; EX Fico 04 V2 06/14: 775; EX Fico 08 07/14 778 ; EX Fico 08 BC 07/14: 800
EQ Fico 05/14 781 ; EQ MPM 07/14: 721
TU Fico 8 07/14: 719; TU MPM 06/14 706
Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

Whats strange is that it has hit my dads EQ report but not mine. Will it take a little longer for me?

Established Contributor
thelethargicage

Why don't you just get a secured card from Capital One or BofA and spare yourself all this hassle?

"The family who apps together files for bankruptcy together." - Dave Ramsey
Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

I was finally able to set an acct up with EQ.com so Im going to cancel my quizzle.com acct tomorrow. And to the looks of it only Living Spaces (Joint Acct) is reporting and not CareCredit. I will have call GE tomorrow.  Cards arrived this Thursday as well.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}