Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with CareCredit

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Help with CareCredit

Looks like CareCredit has finally hit my dads EQ report via EQ.com but its listed as an individual acct acct and not a joint acct unlike Living Spacs that is listed as a joint and is now reporting to my EQ report via Quizzle.com. Called CareCaredit and im on the acct as a secondary card holder and it is a joint so what is going on? Are we going to have to call the CBs?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Help with CareCredit

I have seen cases where it reports as indivdual to the primary applicant and as joint to the secondary, check your report and see how it appears. To get it corrected  if it doesnt do it right would have to contact a supervisor at GECRB to get it done.

Message 2 of 5
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Whats strange is that it has hit my dads EQ report but not mine. Will it take a little longer for me?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 3 of 5
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

Why don't you just get a secured card from Capital One or BofA and spare yourself all this hassle?

Message 4 of 5
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

I was finally able to set an acct up with EQ.com so Im going to cancel my quizzle.com acct tomorrow. And to the looks of it only Living Spaces (Joint Acct) is reporting and not CareCredit. I will have call GE tomorrow.  Cards arrived this Thursday as well.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.