Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with a question call us Blispay

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with a question call us Blispay

Hey Everyone. I applied for a Blispay yesterday as I want to take advantage of the over $199 six month deal they have. I got the please call us which I am pretty sure is just a couple questions to verify. When I applied yesterday my Experian was 695 and I can see the pull on my CCT. Finally this morning I had the one last bad thing fall off and my score is now 753. How should I habdle this when I call Blispay here in a few hours. I am sure the 753 will yeild me a much higher credit line I am thinking. As always thanks!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help with a question call us Blispay

ask if they can tell you what score they have on you. if they say the lower one, mention what you have now and ask if it'd make any difference esp to what SL they'll give you. if they say it would, then be prepared to offer/be asked for another HP. im not sure if they can do just a soft one but ask anyways. good luck! 

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Incubus24. That is what I was thinking. I am even thinking I am willing to take another hard pull with a 60 point jump if needed. I only have a total of 8 pulls on my report. I would rather have a shot at getting a much higher SL if that is the case. Just wanted to bounce it off everyone here on the forum as it is always great info I get back when I do.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

good luck and keep us posted. from all the positive things i've been reading here... im leaning more unto this 2% card over Citi DC or Fidelity Rewards. =p 

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well there is no way to reapp to the new score of 753 as she said I would have to wait 6 months. I was approved for $2400 which I think would have been way higher had the 753 used. I didnt want to waste the pull so I went ahead with it. Strange events to say the least. Thanks again.

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

that's a bummer!

anyway, what was the phone call all about? what were their questions? did they ask for income this time? i know the online app doesn't, 

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just asked for address and 2 tradelines on my credit report. Income never mentioned. Sorry I should have included that in the prior post.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

weird that they don't ask for income. i guess it really is best to maximize fico score before apping for this blispay to get a decent SL. gtk. thanks! 

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry that didn't work for you, OP, but a big congratulations on your higher score!

Message 9 of 11
Blackbeauty212
Frequent Contributor

You Score is ONLY used to determine if you're approved or not.... You SL is determined strictly by averaging the CLs of your Open TL's...  So in your case the 753 wouldn't have garnered you a high CL.

Now if you had Higher CL on your TL, that would have gotten you more... Keep in Mind the Highest CL (Blispay confirmed) is 12K ....  i have 5 Cards with ~20K limits, and another 5 are >10K, with the remaining 3 >5K ..... and I still only got 7.5k  SL

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.