cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!!

Established Contributor

Re: Help!!! Edited my response

Did it report the original delinquency date on TU? Was it a payday loan?

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 31 of 37
Mega Contributor

Re: Help!!! Edited my response


kobe2012 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

kobe2012 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

kobe2012 wrote:

It finally reported on TU ...so i have this new collection reporting on TU and EQ Smiley Frustrated .... I lost 20-25 points .... This sux cause.... Im hoping it won't be hard to deal with these people.... It's so frustrating cause this was a very old debt.... Would this affect my CLIs with my GE cards???


Yes, until it is removed.

 


Well, that just sucks cause i was hoping i would get increases for the holidays..... I hope i clean up this mess soon Smiley Sad


Do you know what this collection is for?? Is it legit??

 


I think it is from an hsbc account that was sold to National Credit Adjusters and now this CA sold it to this new CA... Its almost a 5 yr old debt.... I wished they wouldve contacted me before reporting... 

 


Well I wouldn't just be satisfied on "thinking" it is what it is, if your CB disputes do not work DV them ASAP!

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 32 of 37
Established Contributor

Re: Help!!! Edited my response


LS2982 wrote:

kobe2012 wrote:

It finally reported on TU ...so i have this new collection reporting on TU and EQ Smiley Frustrated .... I lost 20-25 points .... This sux cause.... Im hoping it won't be hard to deal with these people.... It's so frustrating cause this was a very old debt.... Would this affect my CLIs with my GE cards???


Yes, until it is removed.

 


Doesn't GE do their cli based on their last soft pull?

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 33 of 37
Mega Contributor

Re: Help!!! Edited my response


calihlove75 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

kobe2012 wrote:

It finally reported on TU ...so i have this new collection reporting on TU and EQ Smiley Frustrated .... I lost 20-25 points .... This sux cause.... Im hoping it won't be hard to deal with these people.... It's so frustrating cause this was a very old debt.... Would this affect my CLIs with my GE cards???


Yes, until it is removed.

 


Doesn't GE do their cli based on their last soft pull?


Yes, but they can pull straight up when you request it too if its been awhile since they pulled. Also if it is declined from the old pull recon will not work as underwriter will pull a fresh one SP.

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 34 of 37
Established Contributor

Re: Help!!! Edited my response


LS2982 wrote:

calihlove75 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

kobe2012 wrote:

It finally reported on TU ...so i have this new collection reporting on TU and EQ Smiley Frustrated .... I lost 20-25 points .... This sux cause.... Im hoping it won't be hard to deal with these people.... It's so frustrating cause this was a very old debt.... Would this affect my CLIs with my GE cards???


Yes, until it is removed.

 


Doesn't GE do their cli based on their last soft pull?


Yes, but they can pull straight up when you request it too if its been awhile since they pulled. Also if it is declined from the old pull recon will not work as underwriter will pull a fresh one SP.

 


Okay thats good to know. Was just thinking it could buy the original poster some time if they were up for a cli on any of the GE cards. A collection from my past  popping up on my reports is my worst fear!!! I have not messed up in over 7 years but there is always that fear that a collection agency could change the date and throw it on there. Had that happen on Teletrack . They listed a 15 year old debt as a 6 year old debt. Had it removed but haven't bothered reapplying for Amex.

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 35 of 37
Mega Contributor

Re: Help!!! Edited my response


calihlove75 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

calihlove75 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

kobe2012 wrote:

It finally reported on TU ...so i have this new collection reporting on TU and EQ Smiley Frustrated .... I lost 20-25 points .... This sux cause.... Im hoping it won't be hard to deal with these people.... It's so frustrating cause this was a very old debt.... Would this affect my CLIs with my GE cards???


Yes, until it is removed.

 


Doesn't GE do their cli based on their last soft pull?


Yes, but they can pull straight up when you request it too if its been awhile since they pulled. Also if it is declined from the old pull recon will not work as underwriter will pull a fresh one SP.

 


Okay thats good to know. Was just thinking it could buy the original poster some time if they were up for a cli on any of the GE cards. A collection from my past  popping up on my reports is my worst fear!!! I have not messed up in over 7 years but there is always that fear that a collection agency could change the date and throw it on there. Had that happen on Teletrack . They listed a 15 year old debt as a 6 year old debt. Had it removed but haven't bothered reapplying for Amex.


Freeze your reports, makes your info alot less likely to be picked up by JDB's. It doesnt totally stop it but it does stop the JDB's from getting it from the credit bureaus selling info.

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 36 of 37
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Help!!! Edited my response


calihlove75 wrote:

Did it report the original delinquency date on TU? Was it a payday loan?


I havent  pulled a recent TU report.... I only got an alert from Creditkarma ...  DOFD on the OC was 06/2008...  Smiley Frustrated ... . It was most likely the orchard cc from HSBC.... 


Starting Score: MYFICO 12/30/15 -TU: 481, EQ:561, EX:532 - BK7 DISCHARGED 12/2015 - Current: 09/01/2016 TU:642 EQ: 651 EX: 646
NFCU cashRewards:$6200 QS:$1500 Merrick:$1200 Cabelas:$1000 SonyVisa: $500 JCrew:$850 Overstock:$850 Express: $1050 PaypalCredit:$2150 NAVCHECK:$10K
Message 37 of 37